• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Stats issue

Seanr

Reaction score
Okay So I made a shield that gives protection to elements and melee and distance skills increase, but when I put shield on the skills for melee and distance stay increased even If I take shield off and they only go down when I die or log out with shield unequiped? lmao wtf?

You don't have it registered (correctly) in movements.xml
Be sure your new item is registered into items.xml properly. If you're unsure how to do that, post the items.xml entry for your item and I'll show you what an average movements.xml entry would look like.

Red

<item id="2542" article="a" name="toxic shield">
<attribute key="weight" value="3000" />
<attribute key="defense" value="42" />
<attribute key="absorbPercentAll" value="2" />
<attribute key="weaponType" value="shield" />
<attribute key="skillSword" value="5" />
<attribute key="skillClub" value="5" />
<attribute key="skillAxe" value="5" />
<attribute key="skillDist" value="2" />

This? /\

- - - Updated - - -

BUMP!

Last edited:
I see percent all and Skill its fine in items.xml
you problem not have added in movements.xml Equip and DeEquip, for fix only open
data/movements open movements.xml
and paste this line:
Lua:
<movevent type="Equip" itemid="2542" slot="shield" event="function" value="onEquipItem">
<vocation id="3"/>
<vocation id="4"/>
<vocation id="7"/>
<vocation id="8"/>
</movevent>
<movevent type="DeEquip" itemid="2542" slot="shield" event="function" value="onDeEquipItem"/>

I see percent all and Skill its fine in items.xml
you problem not have added in movements.xml Equip and DeEquip, for fix only open
data/movements open movements.xml
and paste this line:
Lua:
<movevent type="Equip" itemid="2542" slot="shield" event="function" value="onEquipItem">
<vocation id="3"/>
<vocation id="4"/>
<vocation id="7"/>
<vocation id="8"/>
</movevent>
<movevent type="DeEquip" itemid="2542" slot="shield" event="function" value="onDeEquipItem"/>

Thank you, you have been very helpful :) can you look at new error in raid script thread?

Back