• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Stats system - Like Archlight Server

leonardo ramos

Veteran OT User
Reaction score
Hello, I would like to know if in the forum there is any system of Stats like Archlight Server, with a longer list of options and with configurable bonus.

21754249_1686674038011014_167327071_n.png
Works as follows: For each point added to any of the above options, the player receives a percentage increment in the selected status.
I would also like to be able to add other options to be chosen by the playerr, such as ease in learning skills, etc.

Not trying to be rude, but this is frustrating.
If your question begins with "I would like to know if in the forum there is _______", there is already a feature that answers that for you:

kPsuq1P.png

There is also the possibility of going through related boards and checking for it.

What are you asking for is basically "hey guys can someone go and have a look if this exists and give me the link, because i can't be bothered to".

Back