• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@status looooool

Freezy

Reaction score
keep playing alone in this silly server, keep owning this 'empty' server

you got 2 lvls 800, 1 lvl 1k and still you need ue script? AHAH and keep saying 'we dont use ue script' bla bla we both know you use it or you wouldn't kill ANY1 in this server

PD - call me when you turn off your ue script

You know Fox was in our team, he knows we don't have UE-script. So why bother accusing us for it when you already know we don't use it. We're just too good :/

If you don't use ue script, why does I was on stairs, lowe came down as well with you, and he did ue first, and then valheru and retuel, then the ue's came again IN THE SAME ORDER? not coicidence right? :C

If you don't use ue script, why does I was on stairs, lowe came down as well with you, and he did ue first, and then valheru and retuel, then the ue's came again IN THE SAME ORDER? not coicidence right? :C

LOL LOL LOL!!!!!!

if 1 guy does ue,than second one,and they keep rpessing ue hotkey,the one doing the first ue,can do his ue again before the other,its called EXHAUSTED

DAMN U ARE A FACKING RETARD

you got 2 lvls 800, 1 lvl 1k and still you need ue script? AHAH and keep saying 'we dont use ue script' bla bla we both know you use it or you wouldn't kill ANY1 in this server

Ye leave server, we all know the reason why it's empty ;) We reached our goal! :p

^ that's true, remmeber when retuel and eazy e were sitting their ass in pz when there was blindness, requiem, blitz~ bla bla bla, then we got retired 2 months and they made 1k level and sold his ass for elfbot key and now they think they 'rule' the server xDD

you dont think we rule the server? Who does then?

All u guys need to be rooked to accept this fact?

we rule this server and you just failed in trying to prove us wrong.
face it, there is nothing you can do against us

^ that's true, remmeber when retuel and eazy e were sitting their ass in pz when there was blindness, requiem, blitz~ bla bla bla, then we got retired 2 months and they made 1k level and sold his ass for elfbot key and now they think they 'rule' the server xDD

when those guilds were playing here eazy e did not exist:(
neither did retuel

we were playing other chars back than:)

we never turned one on?:S
since when does orkbot have ue script?:O

and btw u USED to be 735,varneo 794,qarkify 700+,molla zuzu chealse etc etc,700+

today u had alot of power,and if u guys actually used ur brains,u could have killed us,but u didnt,do u guys actually use ventrilo?

and btw u USED to be 735,varneo 794,qarkify 700+,molla zuzu chealse etc etc,700+

today u had alot of power,and if u guys actually used ur brains,u could have killed us,but u didnt,do u guys actually use ventrilo?

didn't you say you had elfbot?LOL

and you shall be fucking stupid, I need to repeat 10000000x and still you don't get it lol zuzu team also atacked/comboed us they are not exactly from our team as I said to you but seems you don't get it.. and varneo had a problem in his vt so just me sovietiko and foxtrotel were in vt

btw, I'll ignore you guys, you are so damn stupid and you still think you're smart or something and I already got posts enough so talk to the hand (Y)

^ prolly but the only thing your hear is KURWA KURWA KURWA

Back