• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Stian's Zaypay script (standalone v0.1.2c)

stian

Banned User
Reaction score
Here is the exact same script as used by Eternia. Released under Creative Common for you. It gives you automatic points using the Zaypay report system, and it should be no SQL injection possibilities as I see it. It is standalone, but use Geisor login session and can be integrated just as on Eternia.

If your IQ is below 95, just stop reading beyond this point.

Also, you need to know how to reconfigurate php.ini and insert SQL code. If you don't know that, just stop reading.

1. Download zaypay-0.1.2c.tar.gz
2. Extract it in your htdocs folder (so you get htdocs/zaypay)
3. Modify or vertify that php.ini (it can be found in /etc/php/cgi-php5, /etc/php, /etc/php5 or if using Windows it's /xampp/apache/php.ini) got:
Linux / *nix:
extension=openssl.so
Windows:
Code:
extension=php_openssl.dll
and on both platforms:
Code:
allow_url_fopen = On
4. Restart lighttpd/nginx/apache
5. Login on your phpmyadmin and insert the code in insertME.sql in the same database as your geisor installation.
6. Edit includes/database.php to match your database login details
7. Login on Geisor
8. Go to http://<your hostname>/zaypay/pay.php
9. If you see a screen without alot of errors, your on to something
10. (Optional) Make a donation to make as a thanks for this script (2EUR) :p
11. Edit includes/config.php to match your Zaypay data.
12. (Optional) Edit index.php and add:
PHP:
        case "pay1";
                $subtopic = "pay1";
                $topic = "Support X points";
                $main_content .= '<div align="center"><iframe src="http://<your hostname>/zaypay/pay.php" width="98%" 
height="800px;"><p>Need IFRAME support, please download Opera,Firefox or Chrome</p></iframe></div>';
        break;
Under all the other case...break lines. Now will index.php?subtopic=pay1 work, and you'll see the script as somewhat integrated.
13. Makesure the report url is set to:
http://<your hostname>/zaypay/report.php
14. Make a test payment from the Zaypay interface and see if you got any points (First you prepare a payment, then go to Payments -> Transactions -> show all transactions. Click on the prepared payment. Click "convert to test", choose paid).
15. (Optional) Change from the default 10 points to X points by editing $points_to_give in config.php
16. Done

Changelog:
v0.1.1
* Makesure the Notice doesn't show when you aren't logged in
* You can now edit points by editing $points_to_give in config.php
* Edit the message you get when you aren't logged in by editing $message_to_guests in config.php
* Some code cleaning
* Added some more comments
v0.1.2
* No more short tag
* Big table name removed
* Ability to disable native language print
* Ability to change paid message
* Credit line is now not flooding outside
* Background is removed
v0.1.2a
* Fixed that no points is given do to a bad query
v0.1.2b
* Possible fix to the XML language issue
v0.1.2c
* PropView attachment 7332erly display disclamer (Zaypay WILL chargeback payments if you don't!)
This is the v0.1.2c version WITHOUT split payments (0.2.x can be brought from VAPus - Otlist Classic)
Released under CC by-nc.

Attachments

• zaypay-0.1.2c.tar.gz
    5.8 KB · Views: 1,091 · VirusTotal
Last edited:
Did someone try it? I'm a little unsure if I got all the setup steps.

I've done all without trying to buy something and so far no errors. Thought I would like to get this into my buypoints.php and I don't know how to do that :eek:

This is a standalone version. I won't integrate it in close future. Still, you now have the framework and all the code you need to do it yourself.

This is a standalone version. I won't integrate it in close future. Still, you now have the framework and all the code you need to do it yourself.
Yea true =) Well I did it but it looks really ugly ;)

This is the buypoints section:

zaypay1.JPG

And when I click on Donate with Zaypay I get to the zaypay/pay.php but it looks really ugly check it out:
zaypay2.JPG

And you can scroll down and everything just looks like this:
zaypay3.JPG

And it doesn't say how many points you'll get anywhere :eek: Well anyway thanks for this thought it needs alot of changes to work properly.

Oh one more thing, if you donate where should you input the code so you get the premium points?=P

Replace this one with the current in your index & it will look like mine :)

PHP:
        case "pay1";
                $subtopic = "pay1";
                $topic = "Support X points";
                $main_content .= '<div align="center"><iframe src="http://<your hostname>/zaypay/pay.php" width="98%" 
height="312px;"><p>Need IFRAME support, please download Opera,Firefox or Chrome</p></iframe></div>';
        break;

Here is mine
32549433.jpg

Last edited:
Yes, the extra size was more for the compatiblity with v0.3 that support multiple payments options. And it need ofcorce som extra space. Anyway you can style it up a little by changing style.css. Not everyone use the same background etc.

And it doesn't say how many points you'll get anywhere :eek: Well anyway thanks for this thought it needs alot of changes to work properly.

Oh one more thing, if you donate where should you input the code so you get the premium points?=P

There are no code input. You choose method and you simply just pay. Everything else are automatic. But you need to set the Zaypay report url to http://<my hostname>/zaypay/report.php, if you don't people won't get their points. Sorry for not setting up the points thing in config.php, but you need to change it manualy. Default is 10 points.

Open report.php
Find
$point = $points["premium_points"] + 10;
Replace "10" with as many points you want give.

Will be fixed in a v0.1.1 version later today i guess.

Last edited:
Thanks for the script, but are you able to make a free "test payment" from their site? If so, where? Can't find it. :)

First you prepare a payment, then go to Payments -> Transactions -> show all transactions. Click on the prepared payment. Click "convert to test", choose paid.

Okay thanks. Didn't work when I sent sms using my phone, but it did work when I tested using the site. Weird, must done something wrong. :p

Sorry for the double post, but when I sms using my phone it doesn't work.
Costs no money (Only SMS tax), but it still works using the website.
I've checked the configs, can't seem to find any errors.
Any idea of what I'm doing wrong? :)

It usally means your cellphone is blocked for pay services (like call tones etc). Or you have an operator that is not supported by Zaypay.

Hm okay, it shouldn't be blocked for pay services so I guess the operator is blocked. (Halebop)
Alright thanks.

Just open a service request and ask. Some smaller networks and providers are blocked. I suggest you to make a friend try with a bigger provider. Also, to you have "error" as the respons in Zaypay, or do you get timeouts eventually?

Back