• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Stian's Zaypay script (standalone v0.1.2c)

PHP:
Notice: A session had already been started - ignoring session_start() in C:\xampp\htdocs\zaypay\pay.php on line 7

Warning: fsockopen() [function.fsockopen]: unable to connect to ssl://secure.zaypay.com:443 (Unable to find the socket transport "ssl" - did you forget to enable it when you configured PHP?) in C:\xampp\htdocs\zaypay\includes\Zaypay.class.php on line 233

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in C:\xampp\htdocs\zaypay\includes\Zaypay.class.php on line 80

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in C:\xampp\htdocs\zaypay\includes\Zaypay.class.php on line 80

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in C:\xampp\htdocs\zaypay\includes\Zaypay.class.php on line 80

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in C:\xampp\htdocs\zaypay\includes\Zaypay.class.php on line 90

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in C:\xampp\htdocs\zaypay\includes\Zaypay.class.php on line 90

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in C:\xampp\htdocs\zaypay\includes\Zaypay.class.php on line 90

Notice: Undefined variable: language_list in C:\xampp\htdocs\zaypay\includes\Zaypay.class.php on line 99

Notice: Undefined variable: country_list in C:\xampp\htdocs\zaypay\includes\Zaypay.class.php on line 99

Warning: fsockopen() [function.fsockopen]: unable to connect to ssl://secure.zaypay.com:443 (Unable to find the socket transport "ssl" - did you forget to enable it when you configured PHP?) in C:\xampp\htdocs\zaypay\includes\Zaypay.class.php on line 233

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in C:\xampp\htdocs\zaypay\includes\Zaypay.class.php on line 119

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in C:\xampp\htdocs\zaypay\includes\Zaypay.class.php on line 119

Im having problem when you should select language part.

just shows me a bunt of "GetLocale('Country') ? ' Selected ' : ") ? > / >

Help thanks

Well i have payalouges id, this config has like settings ID and Setting key

- - - Updated - - -

Warning: require_once(custom_scripts/zaypay/config.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:\xampp\htdocs\pages\buypoints.php on line 183

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'custom_scripts/zaypay/config.php' (include_path='.;C:\xampp\php\PEAR') in C:\xampp\htdocs\pages\buypoints.php on line 183

- - - Updated - - -

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in C:\xampp\htdocs\pages\buypoints.php on line 185

now this.

I have everything working properly but how do I get a payment button to appear.. there is no ZayPay button anywhere

I've Created the Service and added the Service id and Added database info

but when i enter my Website/zaypay..
i get this error
503 Service Unavailable
The server is temporarily busy, try again later!

its a bug in Zaypay.Class/ Can Someone Help me?

Last edited:
My Problem Has Been Solved, Now Another Small Problem i think,
there are only 1 Country? how to add the others.

Back