• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Stopping theft

psychosisneamia

~Beginner~
Reaction score
Is there a way to make a script that if your access is not greater then 4 you can not move an item inside a house? I just want to prevent gamemasters from going in a house and taking whatever they want and staff not being able to see who is taking the items.

Is there a way to make a script that if your access is not greater then 4 you can not move an item inside a house? I just want to prevent gamemasters from going in a house and taking whatever they want and staff not being able to see who is taking the items.

Whats the server version?
You can change the flags on your server for game masters to not be able to pick up items.

I dont want that because when a GM sells a player a house i want them to be able to still have items in their backpacks, although even at that rate with the flags they could still multi client and give it to a player standing outside the house

Back