• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Stupid server wont let me log in

Samuro

GameDev
Reaction score
using tfs 2.5.0

The server won't let me log in for some reason. I'm trying to use my no-ip.org IP to log on but it doesn't work so I gave up and tried 127.0.0.1 and localhost, but it doesn't work either, how do I fix this?
I also tried my real IP

My ports are fine, the server worked 2 days ago and I haven't touched anything since.

The IP in config is correct

oh, that's really wierd if you could login 2 days ago...
then i'm not the right person to help you 0.o

Regards, Entral

EDIT: try use the ip you ported, should be, 192.168.0.XX

That's wierd. When u try to log in, what does it stand?? And how far does it takes you? (to the char list)

It doesn't even take me to the character list, it's not connecting at all to the server

It says "The character list is being loaded. Please wait" for 2 minutes and then it says the server is offline

It doesn't even take me to the character list, it's not connecting at all to the server

It says "The character list is being loaded. Please wait" for 2 minutes and then it says the server is offline

If you are sure its correct in Config, ip and evrything else... It must be problems with the ports. Even that it worked before, happend to my serv also. And i use no-ip.

Try to restart your router and internet. That helps me with open the serv.

If you are sure its correct in Config, ip and evrything else... It must be problems with the ports. Even that it worked before, happend to my serv also. And i use no-ip.

Try to restart your router and internet. That helps me with open the serv.

I haven't touched config.lua so it MUST be right, I'm gonna try restart my router now, but I don't think that's the problem tbh

Back