• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

AAC Subdomain for servergame

majsters

Reaction score
hello, I need help.
I have 2 servers - for acc maker and game server. My domain points to my acc maker and subdomain points to server game. How to connect to the game via a domain, not a subdomain? record srv? :confused:

Solution
So, I found this login for TFS 1.x:
Milice/forgottenloginserver

But the problem is, it doesn't support server status. So if you put your main domain (where AAC and login server is) on otservlist, then it won't be able to pull status from the server (how many players, map etc). So still, a better option would be to use a proxy.

I would do this like this:
main domain: here run your OTS server. And redirect all traffic incoming to port :80 (http) to subdomain. You can use nginx for this. Its very easy to configure.
subdomain: here run your website.
What you need is a proxy.

Not sure if it will work with open tibia server, but in my opinion, it should.

You need to redirect all traffic that comes to your main domain (acc maker) on port 7171 and 7172 to the game server on the same ports (or any other if you wish).

2) The second option would be to run a login server on the acc maker server. It will listen on port 7171, and will redirect to the game server, listening on the subdomain, on 7172 port.

I like the second option. How to do it?

I have this in config.lua
loginProtocolPort = 7171
gameProtocolPort = 7172
statusProtocolPort = 7171

You would need to modify the server a little (otserver). What distribution are you using? I suppose its TFS, but which version?

The problem is, by default TFS login server and game server resist on the same IP address. We need to separate it, so login server, after showing character list, redirects to the game server, which is on another IP. There was already login server for TFS 1.x released somewhere in this forum, so maybe we can find it and modify it a little to the latest protocol (TFS 1.3).

I can look into it more deeply tomorrow when I got time, until then maybe someone else will help you.

So, I found this login for TFS 1.x:
Milice/forgottenloginserver

But the problem is, it doesn't support server status. So if you put your main domain (where AAC and login server is) on otservlist, then it won't be able to pull status from the server (how many players, map etc). So still, a better option would be to use a proxy.

I would do this like this:
main domain: here run your OTS server. And redirect all traffic incoming to port :80 (http) to subdomain. You can use nginx for this. Its very easy to configure.
subdomain: here run your website.

Solution
Back