• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Suggestion: New Server Save Time

Aqq

Reaction score
At Rl Tibia server save at 10.00 o'clock CET.

so please change to 10 ; o

Aqq, can explain us why they should change the server save time like rl?

It's fine for now how it is.

I still dont understand why everyone compares shadowcores to rl tibia you guys must be rly dumb to make threads like this...

Mark and I have earlier been discussing this matter, moving the server save time would not only be beneficial for us, since staying up to 7AM or waking up 7AM just isn't always that funny. (Yea, in periods there has always been one of us awake at that time to make sure everything is okay with the server) We have also seen a change in our player graph, the low point, when we have the least players online during the day - has been moved some hours ahead of what it was before. Obviously it's beneficial to have the server save when the least amount of players is logged in, so yea, it's possible that we will move the server save sometime in the future. What we will change it to, and when, will be decided then, if this decision is made.

Mark and I have earlier been discussing this matter, moving the server save time would not only be beneficial for us, since staying up to 7AM or waking up 7AM just isn't always that funny. (Yea, in periods there has always been one of us awake at that time to make sure everything is okay with the server) We have also seen a change in our player graph, the low point, when we have the least players online during the day - has been moved some hours ahead of what it was before. Obviously it's beneficial to have the server save when the least amount of players is logged in, so yea, it's possible that we will move the server save sometime in the future. What we will change it to, and when, will be decided then, if this decision is made.

Just don't make the server after 12:00 if decided...
07:00~11:00 somewhere between here :)

i like it at 7 am cuz i went to bed just before there the ss some days xD

and its not many ppl online then.

why 10 am? cuz Cipsoft is still retarted?

i like it at 7 am cuz i went to bed just before there the ss some days xD

and its not many ppl online then.

why 10 am? cuz Cipsoft is still retarted?

As I said, we have noticed that the low point, so to say the moment during a day where there are the least players online, has been moved ahead of what it was before. The graph I am referring to can be seen here: twifysoft.net player stats

If we change the time, it will be because of our own reasons - not because of when CipSofts placement of their server save.

I would love if you put ss 2h earlier, since i cannot start the bot as its right now, work starts 7am.... :(

THATS A LEGIT REASON OK? CHANGE NOW

Changing the server save won't change anything. People just bot until server save and then login like hours after the server save because thats when they wake up. If you change server save to an earlier point or a later point that won't change a thing. There is and always will be a huge difference between the amount of players just before ss and just after ss.

Changing the server save won't change anything. People just bot until server save and then login like hours after the server save because thats when they wake up. If you change server save to an earlier point or a later point that won't change a thing. There is and always will be a huge difference between the amount of players just before ss and just after ss.

It changes a lot. We have been monitoring the graphs for a very long time. ShadowCores has been online for over 8 months, and I'll tell you that I've been watching those graphs atleast 10 times a day, these past 8 months. It HAS changed. It makes a huge difference if the server save is EXACTLY at the low point, or if it is 1-2 hours in before it.

Back