• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@ Suggestion Poll

Would you like to have a new server with stages from SoftCores?

• Total voters
i did do yes, BUT i heard talaturen about a new pvp system or what ever ( he said that like a month ago) so i wait for that first

I don't get your idea guys.

If u want to play at the same exp stages as in Softcore why wont u go and play there.

I think it's just a waste.

And I don't understand some people which criticize Warcore server...

It's a good option for people who don't want to waste their free time on hunting and they enjoy killing players.

I remember when I played on Icechaw and I wanted to hunt some at lvl 260. I went at Svargrond mines and it took like 10 min to gain lvl...

And If Im not wrong on this new server, exp staged would be the same as on Softcore so it's a waste of time..

But oh well If u prefer to waste your free time on hunting all the day to gain few lvls than good luck ;)

I don't get your idea guys.

If u want to play at the same exp stages as in Softcore why wont u go and play there.

I think it's just a waste.

And I don't understand some people which criticize Warcore server...

It's a good option for people who don't want to waste their free time on hunting and they enjoy killing players.

I remember when I played on Icechaw and I wanted to hunt some at lvl 260. I went at Svargrond mines and it took like 10 min to gain lvl...

And If Im not wrong on this new server, exp staged would be the same as on Softcore so it's a waste of time..

But oh well If u prefer to waste your free time on hunting all the day to gain few lvls than good luck ;)

im going to take this over again, so if a new server on tibias server comes you won't start play there?

okay if you have many friends in the begins one but ofc anyone would start a new tibia server with even 1x exp so........

it's a waste of time from the beginning to even play ot...

just my opinion,wouldn't softcores get fucked up by this new ot? because probably most of the softcores people will move to that ot and try to get high lvl etc,then softcores will be left with less people and theres gonna be no wars,no fun,no nothing,i dont support this idea.

edit: check my thread for a noob war under softcores :p

just my opinion,wouldn't softcores get fucked up by this new ot? because probably most of the softcores people will move to that ot and try to get high lvl etc,then softcores will be left with less people and theres gonna be no wars,no fun,no nothing,i dont support this idea.

edit: check my thread for a noob war under softcores :p

Well, the ones that plays SoftCores can stay at SoftCores cause the other OT will get new faces because the OT server will be new.

Yes,you said it yourself,they CAN stay,but they obiously wont stay for the simple fact that they want to be the high level on the ot,and you cant say this wont happen because im pretty sure everyone knows that,and btw why dont you guys that want this ot to be created wont play softcores? I dont think theres a reason at all to make a second one,but whatever.

Hmmm, after recent events i have changed my mind and i think a new server, or a reset would be a good thing..........

Since the players aren't reading "Suggestions" I was thinking about posting it here.

Since I'm a old school player from SoftCores many people knows me as Krigaren and En Galen Levlare.

I was thinking that we EqurSoft could make the same server exactly the same stages as SoftCores but there will not be able to donation gifts for the first month to avoid everyone for donating in the start and make the server boring, if the server will come up as new started with no donations at the start many people would start because this server would be a new SoftCores, new wars, new people and much fun.

It doesn't means that SoftCores will be removed, they will just add a new one with same stages.

reset softcores?

Back