• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Suggestion] User Profiles

Peroxide

Gone since January 2018
Senator
Reaction score
Hey, I'm just wondering if people like there profile to be hidden from certain people. What i mean is that there is a tool for every registered user of otland in their "User Control Panel"
Called "Block List" or something like that

Just For Example.

Block List

Sharp
Applez
Bintzer

This pretty much means those three members wouldn't be able to view your profile until you remove them from the list, you can edit the list anytime you like. This is just a suggestion ^_^

AFFFFFFF
I don't want to see your profile anyway :mad:@@@

Good idea though ^_^
I support this.

I don't know exactly what that does either...
My guess is ignore pms and maybe posts by another member.

This definately isn't what he suggested though.

Last edited:
Umm, Not ignore Private Messages or anything. This idea means they are blocked from viewing the user profile, until the owner of the profile removes them :D

But ye, it's similar to Ignoring PM's

--
@Moderators
Pl0x move this to the feedback board :d

If you add somebody to the Ignore list in your usercp then you won't see the posts of that user and you also won't receive private messages and emails sent via Otland.

If you use Profile Privacy you will be able to disable certain blocks displayed such as "Contact Info, Visitor Messages, Albums, About Me, Friends etc" on your profile for a group which you can choose for: Everyone, Registered Members, Your Contacts or Your Friends.

You can use that instead if you want to.

I know but I just want a way so people like Sharp would be on a block list and wouldn't be able to view any thing on my profile,

if he tried to goto OtLand - View Profile: Peroxide then it would say he has been denied access by this user or something like that :D

Back