• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Suggestions to their finest.

achilles11

Reaction score
-Spirit wands dmg needs to be up'd, they do half the dmg as a carrow right now. making a paladin do almost as much dmg as a sorc.
-Lvl 200 quests and so on so people have something to look foward to.
-Starting at level 50. (only works if next step does)
-No exp on killing some one lower lvl then you.
-Mana runes need to work and give more mana.
-All Houses except donor houses need to be moved out.
-Chairs above aol shop need to be taken out or made wider.
-Something needs to be done about the TP spot, too easy to be traped.

hows that look for a few ideas?

Sprite Wand damage is really high; you're just sad because you keep dying. Paladins are OK they do damage low sds though...Sorc's have that crazy UE that you (i know this) do like 3k of damage with (95% of my hp or more). Knights do exori gran with so much damage that they do over 3.6k (all my hp).

More lvl 200 quests? Agreed. Tough ones please.

- Starting at lvl 50? No. Maybe 20. 50 is too much of a boost. Their exp rate to 50 is high enough...takes 30mins (a beginner) to get to 50

- You don't get exp killing someone lower than you...erm...

- Mana runes? Sell them at shop first? lol...up their healing but not too much or else you'll make sorcs unbalanced

- Keep houses their great, non-donors should have something to look forward to (I think they can purchase houses). There is only one donor house I believe :p

- Right now, there is nothing around the TP spot..

Most of your ideas are to make YOU stronger...because you keep getting killed. You need sorc's to be GODS because you SUCK. You need mana runes to heal more because you can't even take on a 220 pally by yourself. You want donor houses because you're invited to the ONLY donor house (Diarmadhi's). You need TP Spot to be fixed because you keep dying there. It's been "Fixed" yet you keep dying.

Stop whinin' mate. Fight like the old Toxic/Gambler I knew of. You used to fight Sick and I with Nirtus and Co. Try and take me now. Sick isn't even around.

Amarus/Narin here btw =)

-It's called an arcane staff
-PvP protection until 50 maybe
-YOu rarely get exp on people lower than you
-You have enough mana as it is
-Houses will be reset
-Chairs are fine
-You always say you die in there, but you really don't.

All the car are perfect right now.. But mayby the arcane stuff should hit a little more...
And yea gold the pvp pro 2 50 at least...mayby a little more whould rock.
And narin about the knights gran its perfect...Knights got aaaa big downside..Pallys and Sorc can run and atk..but we got aaa big problem whit that....aint easy 2 follow. + 2 use gran so.
And the mana and hp is perfect alrdy..
Well im knight I cant even take ya alone...Beacus I cant run after ya. So evrything is perfect.

im not sure why everyone is fussing about pvp at lvl 50, when no one does it, and right now everything is balanced, its just the guilds are not, stop complaining

aint complaining...Just saying there is stuff that can be improved some....lol.
Yea sure the guilds are not balanced...but wtf? Not like I care ...just look at me..im fucking what 260 somthing lvl...shitty lvl:p.
Dont realy care if I die;D. Mayby ya seen it 298-260 in what 3 daysxD:)

Yeah Nohr I agree on one thing:

Knights heal like donkeys. Seriously. They're supposed to be blockers, and not cowards. ALTHOUGH YOU HAVE TO REDUCE EXORI GRAN. It's horrible. You can hit me and 20% more of my hp in ONE SINGLE HIT. That's unfair. But yeah Knights heal really bad. Other than that the vocations are balanced I'd say.

Ahh the life of Knights =) You have auto-attack + utani gran mas hur. I haven't played high level knights on NF in quite some time (7.81) so try to persuade me. You got hotkeys, auto-attack, high level exori gran, UNREAL attack swords....what else do you need?

All I'm saying is that Knights should heal more, but that Jgarder should lessen their exori gran damages.

Just go on msn. We've spammed the forums enough xD Mages hit WAY too high IMO...bit gran is one hit one kill...although I solo'd Retlah but then again his pvp is not comparable to yours.

Sorcs do hit very hard, 2 sorcs is hard to heal. I dont see why anyone would say otherwise

lmfao my pvp wrecks u botting noobs, spirit wands dont hit half as hard as carrow...test it urself noobs.

achilles ur an idiot sprite wand is just as good as a c arrow because its consistent. consistently hitting hard also the sd's on a mage add a ton of additional damage. have you ever tried soloing someone with a pally? not as easy as you think I do remember soloing your pally 4 times with my lower level druid.

@Achilles
You could learn not to be so closeminded and open your eyes to all the wonderful views and opinions on the forum :)
But I respect your view anyway

Back