• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Summer Update 2018][Deathlings] Maps Deepling Ancestorial Grounds and Sunken Temple

Library Area pls
Im selling if you're interested skeletons as well.

You're not the one to judge whether you're expandable or not. Please stop acting like you're some sort of a god, just because you feel like doing better as others.
You both are handling your shit retarded and not in a business-like manner. Either grow up and take your losses, or keep publicly shaming both yourselves this way.
I haven't seen 1 thing that he released that he didn't get by scamming or "buying" idk what he is talking about "expandable" xD

Best thing to do is just to stop responding I guess he isn't getting enhough attention at home so he comes and looks for it here. Sad if you think about it :(

You've already altered it and provided no facts (screenshots? anything?), basically all you've said is that he didn't answer for 13 days, the two of you disagree about how long it was; he seem to be saying it was just a few days (none of you have provided any facts), and then proceeded to insulting him and bragging about yourself.
That's not altering anything, that's stating the facts.

You're the one making new threads every week releasing people's personal files/work because you're mad about something they said or did or didn't do.
Take a look in the mirror buddy.

Why wouldn't you, the show is starring you; your favorite actor and person in the whole world, right? ;)
Omg so much attention I'm getting, I must be the most special person in the whole world, omg, I'm so amazing, I can do anything I want! You are all below me! I'm the supreme leader! MuHaHaHAHAHAHa! :D

Bro I dont care if you believe or not, really it doesn't matter at all. Im enjoying this drama-thing, that's all.

I do create new threads since people doesn't comply with their parts, that's all. You f*ck with me, I f*ck with you three times harder (and then I enjoy it by exposing here).

This might be funny for you, and it is funny for me, so lets laugh together.

Really bro, you keep feeding this and me :D

Im selling if you're interested skeletons as well.

I haven't seen 1 thing that he released that he didn't get by scamming or "buying" idk what he is talking about "expandable" xD

Best thing to do is just to stop responding I guess he isn't getting enhough attention at home so he comes and looks for it here. Sad if you think about it :(

Seems here some kind of envy mode on :p

PS: Keep trying by insulting me, putting words in my mouth, I really enjoy it.

You're not the one to judge whether you're expandable or not. Please stop acting like you're some sort of a god, just because you feel like doing better as others.
You both are handling your shit retarded and not in a business-like manner. Either grow up and take your losses, or keep publicly shaming both yourselves this way.

If you dont like my "sort of god" then dont read my posts, that's all. I do them cause I enjoy them and it disturbs "affecteds one".

Bro I dont care if you believe or not, really it doesn't matter at all. Im enjoying this drama-thing, that's all.

I do create new threads since people doesn't comply with their parts, that's all. You f*ck with me, I f*ck with you three times harder (and then I enjoy it by exposing here).

This might be funny for you, and it is funny for me, so lets laugh together.

Really bro, you keep feeding this and me :D
Yikes..

Back