• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Summer Update 2018][Deathlings] Maps Deepling Ancestorial Grounds and Sunken Temple

Then is both your faults, Kito for being impatient and you for not answering his PMs here in Otland seeing as you still don't deny that you were active here.

Then is both your faults, Kito for being impatient and you for not answering his PMs here in Otland seeing as you still don't deny that you were active here.
I logged in here 1x for something else didn't feel like responding.

What did you say to him 13 days ago?
Everything about this situation is unclear because you've explained nothing, only thing you've said here is that you waited for 13 days for his reply which doesn't actually mean anything without any context.
Could you just summarize the deal you made and conversation you had with him in 1-3 sentences? It's not that hard.

You are missing:
- The part which I messaged him trough otland private message and discord for that time.
- The part which I connected to check otland activity on his profile and said he was connecting daily to the website.

And with those missing parts I can say "he was ignoring me" so I made the post and "magically" he appeared answering.

"There is a catch" :p

He gave me items.otb I gave him deathling maps and I would give library and new skeletons as well when I was finished I gave him an estimate of 1 week just for library we didn't say anything concrete. He also said that he was going on vacation for a couple day 1 hour after we did the deal. Now he's crying about me screwing him even tho he just came back from vacation and had 0 patience.

Bro Im not crying, you are puting words in my mouth cause you are angry as hell (this seems to be really personal for you). I just uploaded your map and you are here crying about it, cuase I dont give a sh1t.

For me is easy, you ignored me, now suffer the consequences, that's all (free map for everyone).

Btw I will harm u too times harder if you continue, I will upload respawn map if you continue crying, so stop your child-hood behaviour otherwise this will continue.

Totally true your comment. Being impatient or not is my choice and I prefer drama (cause I love it) and upload the map since it is a addition for the community.

Bro Im not crying, you are puting words in my mouth cause you are angry as hell (this seems to be really personal for you). I just uploaded your map and you are here crying about it, cuase I dont give a sh1t.

For me is easy, you ignored me, now suffer the consequences, that's all (free map for everyone).

Btw I will harm u too times harder if you continue, I will upload respawn map if you continue crying, so stop your child-hood behaviour otherwise this will continue.

Hmm angry? I don't think so. Personal? Meh. I just don't like scammers that's all and go ahead share the spawn it took me literally 10 minutes to add anyone can do that. You seem to think that you're some sick developer or something but how I see it is you don't contribute shit. All you do is scam people and then share their stuff. Like I said before pathetic. And I haven't logged in more then once so I don't know why you're making stuff up.

Hmm angry? I don't think so. Personal? Meh. I just don't like scammers that's all and go ahead share the spawn it took me literally 10 minutes to add anyone can do that. You seem to think that you're some sick developer or something but how I see it is you don't contribute shit. All you do is scam people and then share their stuff. Like I said before pathetic. And I haven't logged in more then once so I don't know why you're making stuff up.

It's funny how you say "Im not angry" but you keep insulting, keep putting words in my mouth, and go on.

Hahaha Im enjoying this a lot btw, I love drama, I love being protagonist on these situations.

Keep doing :)

Well done, I was waiting you to do this, now you are 100% expendable.

Btw now the offer has came back for 140 USD, but you are no longer going to receive it!

Thanks, you made my day ;)
What a difference you went from scamming 140 USD to 0 USD nice. And what are you talking about expandable ^.- if someone is expandable it's you because you don't do shit.

What a difference you went from scamming 140 USD to 0 USD nice. And what are you talking about expandable ^.- if someone is expandable it's you because you don't do shit.

Hahaha bro you are so mad, so angry! It feels in the air! Check how and what you write at all!

You were a simple mapper without tools to map, now everyone can do your job. Congratulations, now you are 100% expendable :)

I am not expandable, since I am the only one here at the community adding stuff, assets and so on in different ways. You published what you did but u didn't forgot to give me credits, that's the way things goes on.

That's why I will never get banned, cause I am one of the guys who gives a lot to this community.

You are expandable, I am not.

Hahaha bro you are so mad, so angry! It feels in the air! Check how and what you write at all!

You were a simple mapper without tools to map, now everyone can do your job. Congratulations, now you are 100% expendable :)

I am not expandable, since I am the only one here at the community adding stuff, assets and so on in different ways. You published what you did but u didn't forgot to give me credits, that's the way things goes on.

That's why I will never get banned, cause I am one of the guys who gives a lot to this community.

What did you give? XD I gave more then you ever will you can't do anything all that you've "released" was obtained by scamming or something else. Anway I can't afford to waste anymore time on you tbh. Sooo cya.

Looks ok!

It does!

What did you give? XD I gave more then you ever will you can't do anything all that you've "released" was obtained by scamming or something else. Anway I can't afford to waste anymore time on you tbh. Sooo cya.

As u have shown how to search threads you can do so with a similar tittle.

Kinda understandable considering that it sounds like you possibly scammed him publicly, and then followed up by taunting and insulting him in the same instance and bragging about yourself.

Not to mention you released his files because you were mad that he ignored you for a few days :D

Kinda understandable considering that it sounds like you possibly scammed him publicly, and then followed up by taunting and insulting him in the same instance and bragging about yourself.

Not to mention you released his files because you were mad that he ignored you for a few days :D

Put the name that you want, alter it as your opinion wants. The facts are there, now he is totally expendable since he released 11.80 items so anyone can map missing areas. So instead of selling maps for good price and earn some money, now anyone can do his job maybe for half or even cuarters of his price.

Just childs playing with fire with some mor community as spectators.

I enjoy a lot the show, really, I love this.

Put the name that you want, alter it as your opinion wants. The facts are there, now he is totally expendable since he released 11.80 items so anyone can map missing areas. So instead of selling maps for good price and earn some money, now anyone can do his job maybe for half or even cuarters of his price.
You've already altered it and provided no facts (screenshots? anything?), basically all you've said is that he didn't answer for 13 days, the two of you disagree about how long it was; he seem to be saying it was just a few days (none of you have provided any facts), and then proceeded to insulting him and bragging about yourself.
That's not altering anything, that's stating the facts.

Just childs playing with fire with some mor community as spectators.
You're the one making new threads every week releasing people's personal files/work because you're mad about something they said or did or didn't do.
Take a look in the mirror buddy.

I enjoy a lot the show, really, I love this.
Why wouldn't you, the show is starring you; your favorite actor and person in the whole world, right? ;)
Omg so much attention I'm getting, I must be the most special person in the whole world, omg, I'm so amazing, I can do anything I want! You are all below me! I'm the supreme leader! MuHaHaHAHAHAHa! :D

You're not the one to judge whether you're expandable or not. Please stop acting like you're some sort of a god, just because you feel like doing better as others.
You both are handling your shit retarded and not in a business-like manner. Either grow up and take your losses, or keep publicly shaming both yourselves this way.

Back