• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Summer Update 2018][Deathlings] Maps Deepling Ancestorial Grounds and Sunken Temple

Did you agree to any kind of deadline in the first place?
He has no obligation to answer your message everytime he logs in here or checks the forum.
Maybe he was in a bad mood or any other reason for not answering you immediately, for example no time to answer, but enough time to check if there's a new post in some thread..
Did you message him several times over several days asking for an update or something and he did not respond but he logged in here or what?

He has no obligation to answer your message everytime he logs in here or checks the forum.
Maybe he was in a bad mood or any other reason for not answering you immediately, for example no time to answer, but enough time to check if there's a new post in some thread..
Did you message him several times over several days asking for an update or something and he did not respond but he logged in here or what?

Who cares dude, I write to him daily and he just ignored me. Now this is the price he has to pay for it, thats all.

If u are a scammer, don't negotiate with me, thats all.

All this drama for some Tibia RL maps that can be done in a few hours? smh

Oh, I see. This sounds like a hard dispute to solve then.
I think he should or at least could have waited more than just 13 days, like why in such a rush to release your maps to everyone else? It's a bit weird and maybe a bit rude, but I can understand maybe he was frustrated or something.
But if you didn't specifically ask him not to release the map files to others or that he's only allowed to use the maps for himself, then I think he's mostly in the right here, since he met his part of the deal.
Either way it sounds like there's not too much to do about it except that you can warn others against him releasing your map files, and if you have screenshots of messages with him where he says he's going on vacation with or without timestamps you could post those if you want to ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
The funny thing is this shithead didn't even wait 13 days he said he went on vacation for a while then he came back and waited idk 2/3 days? Anyway, pathetic.

Apparently he messaged me a lot on Discord which I told him I never use. I also told him I created an account just to talk with him because he wanted it that way so I used 10minute mail to create a account which I did not save so it's impossible for me to log in to that account again.

All this drama for some Tibia RL maps that can be done in a few hours? smh
Like I said before I don't care it's just pathetic. I'm not even the first one he has done something similar to.

Who cares dude, I write to him daily and he just ignored me. Now this is the price he has to pay for it, thats all.

If u are a scammer, don't negotiate with me, thats all.
Oh shit what will I do with my life from now on?!?! And btw you saw that I already made the other maps that I was going to give you now you can forget about that it seems like all you've done is screw shit for yourself up :(

The funny thing is this shithead didn't even wait 13 days he said he went on vacation for a while then he came back and waited idk 2/3 days? Anyway, pathetic.

Apparently he messaged me a lot on Discord which I told him I never use. I also told him I created an account just to talk with him because he wanted it that way so I used 10minute mail to create a account which I did not save so it's impossible for me to log in to that account again.

Like I said before I don't care it's just pathetic. I'm not even the first one he has done something similar to.

Oh shit what will I do with my life from now on?!?! And btw you saw that I already made the other maps that I was going to give you now you can forget about that it seems like all you've done is screw shit for yourself up :(

Dude everyone can do a simple job of mapping, is just taking the time too. You are expendible, Im not.

Dude everyone can do a simple job of mapping, is just taking the time too. You are expendible, Im not.
True you're pathetic. I'm not saying what I do is something that nobody else can. Everyone can map I just find you pathetic for scamming people that's all.

True you're pathetic. I'm not saying what I do is something that nobody else can. Everyone can map I just find you pathetic for scamming people that's all.

I didn't scammed you, I told you if you dont apply to your part of the negotiation I would expose you.

You connected to otland and ignored my privates, now you suffer the damage, that's all. Quite simple, quite easy and you are angry. More simple, impossible.

I didn't scammed you, I told you if you dont apply to your part of the negotiation I would expose you.
Did you tell him he's got max 3 days to finish and send you all of the files?

clapping-hands-sign_1f44f.png

(Can't edit)

After 13 days waiting his reply, I assume he was scamming, thats all.
What did you say to him 13 days ago?
Everything about this situation is unclear because you've explained nothing, only thing you've said here is that you waited for 13 days for his reply which doesn't actually mean anything without any context.
Could you just summarize the deal you made and conversation you had with him in 1-3 sentences? It's not that hard.

What did you say to him 13 days ago?
Everything about this situation is unclear because you've explained nothing, only thing you've said here is that you waited for 13 days for his reply which doesn't actually mean anything without any context.
Could you just summarize the deal you made and conversation you had with him in 1-3 sentences? It's not that hard.
He gave me items.otb I gave him deathling maps and I would give library and new skeletons as well when I was finished I gave him an estimate of 1 week just for library we didn't say anything concrete. He also said that he was going on vacation for a couple day 1 hour after we did the deal. Now he's crying about me screwing him even tho he just came back from vacation and had 0 patience.

Back