• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Summer Update 2018][Deathlings] Maps Deepling Ancestorial Grounds and Sunken Temple

Its simple, there are always two parts to be comply after a negotiation. I did my part, waited u 10 days where u didnt appeared (mean while your activity at otland showed that u connect so I asume u were just ignoring me) and then I played my cards since I asume u scammed and this is my modus operandi.
stop bitching you were the one that went on vacation for a week and I just find it funny how all those people that "scammed" you always end up with losing their money, maps, etc while you always come better out of it (not losing anything, getting money back, getting free maps, etc).

stop bitching you were the one that went on vacation for a week and I just find it funny how all those people that "scammed" you always end up with losing their money, maps, etc while you always come better out of it (not losing anything, getting money back, getting free maps, etc).

OK, btw 100 USD for the secret library map and 40 USD for that darashia skeleton warriors map, let me know if you want to sell.

per example:
Code:
local password = "." .. string.lower(your name of comunity) .. "!119192$|"
¿?

per example:
Code:
local password = "." .. string.lower(your name of comunity) .. "!119192$|"
¿?
Sorry, I did not update the page!

Last edited by a moderator:
captur10.jpg

:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::rolleyes:

OK, btw 100 USD for the secret library map and 40 USD for that darashia skeleton warriors map, let me know if you want to sell.
So that you can point some idiotic "bugs" that make no sence and then say that I scammed you so you get your money back with others and then releasing the maps here? No thanks :>

So that you can point some idiotic "bugs" that make no sence and then say that I scammed you so you get your money back with others and then releasing the maps here? No thanks :>

Didnt happen on deathlings maps, no one is claming on that, and not even me. Seems to be some personal matter on your posts, I step out of my offer and I just place now 2 usd for each map
So sad, went down from 140 usd to 4 usd. XD

@kito2
What was the part of the deal that he didn't uphold?
From what I can see it seems like undead mage sent you some maps either in part or in full, and then you say he didn't respond in 13 days, so then you decided to release the map files? Did you pay him anything first?

@kito2
From what I can see it seems like undead mage sent you some maps either in part or in full, and then you say he didn't respond in 13 days, so then you decided to release the map files? Did you pay him anything first?

We exchanged some files, I gave a file of cost 200 USD aprox and he gave this map. The negotiation considered an after mapping area that he would give or sell (cant remember) of a few zones that no one have yet.

He didnt apply to any private message trough here at otland, and discord. His activity showed that he was online here so I assume that he was just ignoring the second part of the deal. And as I dont give a sh1t about this maps cause soon or later will be published, I decided to publish since a consequence of possible scam.

End of the story, now you might enjoy this map.

Didnt happen on deathlings maps, no one is claming on that, and not even me. Seems to be some personal matter on your posts, I step out of my offer and I just place now 2 usd for each map
So sad, went down from 140 usd to 4 usd. XD
So you went from scamming 140 usd to scamming 4 usd? Uuuuh well... good for you.

@kito2
This guy says that I did not respond in 13 days even tho he was the one that said that he was going on vacation for a while and now he pretends like I was the one that did not respond in 13 days. And @kito2 200USD? Don't make me laugh if were going to use bullshit numbers then my maps are worth a million USD. He gave me an items.otb file I gave him the map and I was going to give him library map as well after I made it but now he won't get shit. I already mapped library and skeletons + a few others I also showed him the screenshots so since you released my deathling map you can kiss those goodbye.

This guy says that I did not respond in 13 days even tho he was the one that said that he was going on vacation for a while and now he pretends like I was the one that did not respond in 13 days. And @kito2 200USD? Don't make me laugh if were going to use bullshit numbers then my maps are worth a million USD. He gave me an items.otb file I gave him the map and I was going to give him library map as well after I made it but now he won't get shit. I already mapped library and skeletons + a few others I also showed him the screenshots so since you released my deathling map you can kiss those goodbye.
Was the items.otb file of any value to you or was it just for you to be able to make a map with his items?
I mean did he at least meet his part of the deal before sharing these files?

Was the items.otb file of any value to you or was it just for you to be able to make a map with his items?
I mean did he at least meet his part of the deal before sharing these files?
Yes it was and he did. The thing is that I sell those maps and he does not have the right to share them with others what he did.

Yes it was and he did. The thing is that I sell those maps and he does not have the right to share them with others what he did.

I do have, since u disappeared about 2 weeks ignoring my messages and your activity at otland said you were connecting trough those days.

The funny thing is that after I uploaded the files here, you appeared.

In Chile we say "Sospechosa la wea" XD

Oh, I see. This sounds like a hard dispute to solve then.
I think he should or at least could have waited more than just 13 days, like why in such a rush to release your maps to everyone else? It's a bit weird and maybe a bit rude, but I can understand maybe he was frustrated or something.
But if you didn't specifically ask him not to release the map files to others or that he's only allowed to use the maps for himself, then I think he's mostly in the right here, since he met his part of the deal.
Either way it sounds like there's not too much to do about it except that you can warn others against him releasing your map files, and if you have screenshots of messages with him where he says he's going on vacation with or without timestamps you could post those if you want to ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Why cant wait more? Since his activity log showed he was connecting here, and that means he was just ignoring.

I told him I was going on vacations from friday 14 until thursday 20, and guess when I created the post: about three days ago.

If u can be emphatically, you would know that I was so patient and Pacific until this share.

I repeat, the funny thing comes when I do the post he magically responds.

No one fucks with me, thats all.

Back