• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Summons not dying

luigilc

Lua Learner
Reaction score
Title says it all, I'm using tfs 0.3.6pl1 and when I summon a mob via /s or utevo res they "die" but the sprite remais there with no hp bar and players can't click it, it also sends loads of loot messages but no errors in console. Any help?

You have a bugged creaturescript or globalevent based script(s). Such errors happened to me a few times when i just started making ot servers. Im not sure what script(s) you have in your server , and thus i cannot really tell you which one is bugged , since there are no errors in console. Maybe check any onKill or onCombat scripts you have in creaturescripts/globalevents.. Good luck.

After looking at globaleventss/creaturescripts and find nothing I remembered I had a monster counter mod, lookied it up and found the problem, haha would never remeber it as I have lots of mods... ty good sir

Back