• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

AAC [Support] Character Market System

orionneox

Reaction score
Dear colleagues,

I've been searching for a feasible character market system to be implemented into a Gesior AAC system, but none of those that are available on this forum is neither working as expected or not available for the most TFS's releases.

As my knowledge with PHP is considerably limited, I was wondering if there is anyone who would volunteer to develop something that would work like this:

• A dedicated "Character Market" where the players of lvl 300+ could place an offer of their desired characters to be sold, and this could be seen in a "public" market list in a separate session of the website. I assume that once the player puts a character into this list, the character shouldn't be available into his account anymore, nevertheless, if he wants to cancel the sale, it should be also possible and the character would be assigned to his account again.
  • The character list should display some details like skills, so that other players can check whether it is a feasible option or not.
  • The payment method should be premium points and in addition, there should be a "service" charge of a certain amount of premium points. For example, if someone wants to sell a character for 25 premium points, the total cost would be automatically 35 (25+10 service charging)
  • The Character Market system should have a dedicated session under the standard menu, but in order to access it, the player needs to be logged in / registered obviously.
  • It has to be safe and has to have integrity as well.
I know this is not something simple or even easy to do, so this is the reason I'm asking for a volunteer who has good or enough skills to develop it. I'm even willing to pay for this development in case someone feels motivated to build up such system.

Looking forward for your comments,
Cheers.

Absolutely, I've tried to but the forum is somehow blocking... this is the github from the project I'm currently using: github . com /jlcvp/GesiorMonteiro

Just remove the blank spaces and it should work :^)

Back