• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[SWE] Warcore - Noobwar 9.6

come on play/ make some monsters on map/ awesome map/ man u should make an rpg ots

Last edited:
Seems decent, the look of the advertisement and the reputation of the creator gives it a big plus. Seems like it hit off the ground pretty well, I congratulate you.

come on play/ make some monsters on map/ awesome map/ man u should make an rpg ots

There will be some map changes, and we will also add further quests.

It looks balancedd... I'll play obviously.

Thanks! :)

I tried it, wasnt so fun, everyone camping outside pz

It's still beta, therefore it's not even on OTServlist, that's why it's so few players and it might be lame to play 1v1.

Seems decent, the look of the advertisement and the reputation of the creator gives it a big plus. Seems like it hit off the ground pretty well, I congratulate you.

Thanks! :D

Hiya everyone,

I would like to introduce a new Noobwar server to you all, named Warcore!
The map has been created by amazing mappers, the scripts have been created by the best scripters and the systems have been developed by experienced Tibia players

Oh you! :$

This please :$.

Team system
Mayby an idea for a team system. You will respawns with an outfit with a colour: red, blue, yellow, black, etc. This is decided by the server, because the outfit in the minority will decide which colour outfit you will wear. You will then be in a party with the ones with the same colours. Dunno if it's possible, but you are only able to change outfit, not the colour (else you aren't able to change both). At the start the party channel will also be opened and shows up which people are on your team (meaning you are able to exiva them).

Highscore feature
Expand this feature: the most functional team/member of the team will show up on the internet page.
And with: the colour of the outfit will decide on which temple you respawn, so teams will have to search for each other.

Hotkey system
There are more and more people who wants back the old times. So please, try placing a poll wether people would like playing with or without the hotkey system. I actually hate it.

Last edited:
Looks neat. I miss old war servers, would be fun to play on it!
Sign me up for beta!

The beta is already online, go ahead and play it :)! Though, it's very few players online, can we perhaps get atleast 6 players online for a 3v3?!
You should work harder so I can go online and ban everyo... I mean, SNEAK UP ON THEM!

Back