• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] [10.00] Gragon Custom PVP-RPG [Dungeons][PREY][Autoloot]

freaked1

Solutions
Reaction score
St0x9Ji.png

GragonOT is live!

Connection
Ip: gragonot.com
Port: 7171
Client
: Tibia 10.00
Hosted in Sweden, 100/100mb connection.

Features
Custom map, originated from EVO (~67 MB)
Many quests, ranging from easy to long and hard quests, hidden treasures around the map.
Tasks, some that are required to gain access to certain places.
NPC quests that give passage/entrance to certain areas, hunts and shops.
4 Dungeons with 3 different difficulties each and great rewards(Hard has better drops than leveling items)
(Normal, Hard, Heroic)
Many items changed, increased damage, lifesteal/manasteal and critical hit chance, AoE on some weapons.
4 infinite potions obtained from hard quests.

Upgrade gems and slot enchanters that are used to upgrade items.
(Bought with silver tokens, slot remover rune is bought from rune shop)
A few custom spells and some changed to better fit an AoE concept.
Many unique spawns, some only accessible with passage from a quest or task.
Automatic raids for world bosses and other monsters with useful loot.
Health and mana tokens that permanently increase your health.
(Bought with silver and gold tokens)
Collect dolls, or sell them for gold tokens.
A few custom monsters and more to come.
No p2w, late game items are better than coinshop items.
Free bless until level 100.

Pvp-Rpg
Exp Stages

1-100 = x7
101-150 = x6
151-200 = x5
201-250 = x4
251-300 = x3
301+ = x2

Rates:
Skill: x4
Magic: x3.5
Loot: x2
Increased attack speed and slightly faster with promotion !promote

Join our discord if you want to discuss the server or just be part of the community
Discord: Discord - Free voice and text chat for gamers
Mail: [email protected]

Screenshot_2018-11-14_21.23.56.png

Screenshot_2018-11-11_15.25.39.png

Screenshot_2018-11-14_20.34.13.png

Last edited:
Agreed, especially when you cant afford mana or hp pots at early stages while saving for promotion. Also !promote does nothing. In the Knight legs and armor Quest we found 3 holes, two of them we could actually get in without dying had Knight armor and plate armor, not knight legs. Not sure if knight legs are in the DL hole, but K legs for killing DLs seems wrong to me. Onyx arrows are kind of insanely powerful, like an uber burst arrow with bigger range,

Also, What is with the silver tokens?

Could you all please join the discord to discuss the rates with us? We really like your opinions and would like to discuss them further if it is okey with you.

EDIT: I'll start by answering some questions in here.

Low mana/hp rates: We are aiming for a low exp server later on, we can make the rates higher if that is what you all feel is better, I understand your problem for the grind for promotion.

Also !promote does nothing: It does, just was no message unless you got promoted, added messages now if you don't have enough money and so on.

In the Knight legs and armor Quest we found 3 holes, two of them we could actually get in without dying had Knight armor and plate armor, not knight legs: There were 3 dragons, some fire devils and a fire elemental in the Knight Armor hole, we have removed 1 dragon, and all fire elementals and fire devils.

Not sure if knight legs are in the DL hole: They are, you can find such things on the signs above the items for the quests.
K legs for killing DLs seems wrong to me: We have replaced one DL with a Dragon, we find it "fitting" that killing one DL is good for k-legs, is it not?

Onyx arrows are kind of insanely powerful, like an uber burst arrow with bigger range: We understand this and was unsure if it would be "OP", Should we just lower the burst area or lower the damage? Maybe both?

Also, What is with the silver tokens?: They are used to trade for upgrade gems, which will be the most powerful lategame tool to upgrade items.
Talk to the Tutor in the teleport room and he will guide you further.

EDIT:
We have done a lot of changes based on suggestions from players, today so far has been really successfull and we can't thank you guys enough! :)

Last edited:
Not all of the items on the ground are locked in the Elane's crossbow quest, I was able to grab gold bars from the ground.
How do I use autoloot command? typing add and then the name of the items does not work
You should make a change so spells are not shown in chat, it just makes it unusable
c5X2meE.png

Last edited:
Thanks a bunch! I can change spells to emotes if that is better recieved with players, lots of love to you for pointing out errors that we have made! We will fix that as soon as we can :)

Dragon Lords give waaaay to much loot, got 2 Royal Helmets in 3 minutes.
I really don't like how mobs can spawn around you anytime anywhere, shouldn't only like rotworms do that?

Last edited:
Tibia coin shop or whatever you want to call it seems pretty op. Can buy sets for all vocations, infinite potions, pretty op weapons, and we all get 2000 coins? I couldn't help stop myself and bought a whole bunch of stuff lol... but I'm pretty sure that wasn't intended. I didn't play much though, to vanilla for me. The only thing that interested me way the upgrade/gem system since I'm a sucker for those. Good luck though. :)

Tibia coin shop or whatever you want to call it seems pretty op. Can buy sets for all vocations, infinite potions, pretty op weapons, and we all get 2000 coins? I couldn't help stop myself and bought a whole bunch of stuff lol... but I'm pretty sure that wasn't intended. I didn't play much though, to vanilla for me. The only thing that interested me way the upgrade/gem system since I'm a sucker for those. Good luck though. :)
Hey! We are just testing the "buyable content", and getting them as stable as possible and less "OP" that's why you all get 2000 coins and we are nerfing some things already because you all give so good feedback and such! Thanks for playing :)

Just want to add to the above post. Quoting doesn't work for me on mobile for some reason.

The items you can get from playing are much better than the shop, they start getting better than shop items at about lvl 200-250. That is why we call them leveling items :) We appreciate your feedback a lot! If you chose another server we wish you the best of luck! :)

Last edited:
Any updates on stamina? Heard trainers are supposed to give stamina but they dont. I offline trained for 7 hours and got no noticeable increase back.

Also the max lvl sorc flam spell does any damage at all and the lvl 120 vis spell does less than most other spells, like 500 to trainers. Better off just sticking to SD's, wand and the regular exori sorc spells since all the high level spells ones do no damage for the cooldown, unsure how this on druid but will try that next. Paladin and Knight seem pretty strong though with some unique stuff about them.

Last edited:
Any updates on stamina? Heard trainers are supposed to give stamina but they dont. I offline trained for 7 hours and got no noticeable increase back.

Also the max lvl sorc flam spell does any damage at all and the lvl 120 vis spell does less than most other spells, like 500 to trainers. Better off just sticking to SD's, wand and the regular exori sorc spells since all the high level spells ones do no damage for the cooldown, unsure how this on druid but will try that next. Paladin and Knight seem pretty strong though with some unique stuff about them.
Spells emote.
Stamina from trainers working now.
Exhaust on stronger exori spells for mages are set to 2 seconds to almost match SDs.

I really don't like items from the shop, you say they are only for leveling but they are so powerful that you cannot find anything more powerful anywhere, literally the whole quest room is useless because every single item from there is not even close, power wise.
Infinite ammo and infinite potions make playing boring, you don't have to go back to shops to repot or to sell loot, you have so much cap because you don't have potions and ammo on you that you can keep going for hours, it not fun.
This are the most broken shop items I've seen in very long time on any server, I don't like it at all.

I really don't like items from the shop, you say they are only for leveling but they are so powerful that you cannot find anything more powerful anywhere, literally the whole quest room is useless because every single item from there is not even close, power wise.
Infinite ammo and infinite potions make playing boring, you don't have to go back to shops to repot or to sell loot, you have so much cap because you don't have potions and ammo on you that you can keep going for hours, it not fun.
This are the most broken shop items I've seen in very long time on any server, I don't like it at all.
Okey! Thanks a bunch for that feedback, I will discuss the pots with Eken and other players. We might actually change it today if we decide for it. We have some "hidden" quests which I know some people have found that give good rewards. Lots of items (better than leveling items) drop from worldbosses. I feel like you might not have tried everything and mainly focus on the early game.
Don't get me wrong, I like your suggestions and will definitly discuss them with Eken and others. If you would like, please join the discord so that we can discuss changes with you there if you want :)
Edit1: This is what this beta is for, to get your opinions and suggestions. We have received so many suggestions and changed lots of things based on yours and others feedback, we will keep doing it and try to please as many as possible. You are very important for us and we listen to everything that you have to say.
Edit2: Infinite potions are now disabled.
Edit3: Infinite potions activated again. Removed from coinshop and added as quests to remove p2w factor.

Last edited:
Hello guys! Today we did some major changes and fixes on Gragon, thank you all that participated! We just increased xp to 150x so that new players easier can test harder things. We plan to go live on Wednesday evening with a reset and exp changed to 8x with stages. This short beta has been of great help to find issues and change things to better fit everyone. We plan to reward those who have helped us. We will be working hard to improve more things until we are live! It is not yet too late to try and give suggestions/feedback. Join us and explore unique places and slay fun World Bosses! :)

A little delayed, but we are now going live at 21:00 GMT+1
New IP: gragonot.com

This ot is pay to win, and the rate is too low for a custom
And you try so hard to skill, and die whit or whitout bless and loss alot of skills

Last edited:
Back