• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden]~~10.76 ~~Eternia~~Low Rate Real Map~~Non-PvP~~

If you think it's just to download a datapack and distribution and run it you are so terrible wrong.
1. non of the datapacks on this forum or internet at all is bugg free, there is ALOT that you need to fix with them to get them running like they should
2. if you knew anything about making ot's yourself you would realise what a stupid comment you just posted, for example a friend off mine that was one off the GMs off shadowcores, known him since i was a kid sent me this as answer when i told him i was going to make an ot and asked for some advice, if you seriously think that 2 ppl can't spend more than 100 hours for bug fixing and creating content you are just stupid imo
100 hours of making content is a lot. Yet there is nothing new other than a second promotion.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just a heads-up. When advertising, you should be "selling your server" to the players, by telling how unique, and how it is much better than other real tibia servers. Not like what you did now, "Hello, this is our server. Real tibia map 100%, custom content bad pictures & gifs". After that, you should encourage players to join your server, not tell them that "you're not forced to play, check it out if you want to learn more". Instead, they can spend another couple of minutes finding a different server owner that will "show-off" their content in a more appropriate manner and get more players thereafter.

Lads, just to let ye know, you cannot log into the server cause there is no town showing when you create them.
Thus it says your character cannot be loaded

He does not HAVE to sell the server or let us know about everything he has made, some of us do like a bit of mystery. I'd take a reliable and balanced server without any information any day over a buggy donation driven server with everything in a library page on the website.

He does not HAVE to sell the server or let us know about everything he has made, some of us do like a bit of mystery. I'd take a reliable and balanced server without any information any day over a buggy donation driven server with everything in a library page on the website.
So you're saying servers are either not properly advertised or are bugged donation driven servers

No, I'm saying the exact opposite. You're reading into what I said to warp my word into something it is not. I am simply saying; a server can be good and well customized without reveealing exactly everything there is to explore.

Added Revive system and a spell for 2nd promoted druids (Priests) to revive aswell (exura res)
Added Global Depot.

people like exploring and finding new content themselves yes, but showing a couple screenshots of actual new content so you know it exists doesnt really spoil it

so you dont want a server with everything in a library page on the website? then why do you play a real tibia server? as far as i know literally everything in real tibia is known and is on the tibia wiki...

and if the owners/creators of a server doesnt sell it to the players, it will lack players, which everyone who plays will invevitably complain about
Added Revive system and a spell for 2nd promoted druids (Priests) to revive aswell (exura res)
Added Global Depot.
https://otland.net/threads/tfs-1-2-revive-system-resurrection-spell-by-zbizu.237560/
great job!

people like exploring and finding new content themselves yes, but showing a couple screenshots of actual new content so you know it exists doesnt really spoil it

so you dont want a server with everything in a library page on the website? then why do you play a real tibia server? as far as i know literally everything in real tibia is known and is on the tibia wiki...

and if the owners/creators of a server doesnt sell it to the players, it will lack players, which everyone who plays will invevitably complain about

https://otland.net/threads/tfs-1-2-revive-system-resurrection-spell-by-zbizu.237560/
great job!

so what? is it against the rules to use a script that already exist if you like it? Whats your problem dude you've been negative and commenting crap since thread start i don't understand why, but thanks for bumping atleast :)

so what? is it against the rules to use a script that already exist if you like it? Whats your problem dude you've been negative and commenting crap since thread start i don't understand why, but thanks for bumping atleast :)
There's nothing wrong with that, they're released so it's not crime to use it. Just @Zothion have got something against me and needs to hate everything I do.
Thank you @zbizu though ^^

theres nothing wrong with using scripts that have been released, especially not by people like zbizu because they're usually very good :)

i just dont think its fair for people that might be interested to think that you spent hundreds of hours on this when you spent a couple of hours max in reality

theres nothing wrong with using scripts that have been released, especially not by people like zbizu because they're usually very good :)

i just dont think its fair for people that might be interested to think that you spent hundreds of hours on this when you spent a couple of hours max in reality
well we changed almost every single monster to add the correct lootlist cuz that wasn't able to download for free and we're having a free to play server, not donate to win server so that's one thing and it takes time to edit the monsters one by one, alot off items wasn't added in items.xml that we had to add, some items caused buggsplats that we had to fix, those things were not copied from anyone and were spent alot of time to fix, but we didn't really count hours, but we probably worked somewhere between 80-110 hours as total to get it running as bugg-free as it is running right now. so we havn't had time to make some "new" scripts that isn't a copy off someone else yet, because if you get an idea what you want, and you search it on forum it's already made so why bother making your own version off something that already exist in maybe even a better version than you would be able to make yourself?
now please can you tell me why you are complaining so much about this server?, did i do something to you?

Back