• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden]~~10.76 ~~Eternia~~Low Rate Real Map~~Non-PvP~~

Deepling

Just a spammer
Solutions
Reaction score
~~Eternia~~

~Server Information~

~IP eternia.hopto.org
~ Client Protocol
10.76-10.77
~ Exp 3x
~ Skills 3x
~ Magic Level 2x
~ Loot 2x

~Unique Features~
~ Third promotion
~ New custom areas
~ Active staff members
~ PvP arena
~ Many features from real tibia working

Server is getting updated all the time.
If you find any bugs message staff member of post on forums.

7x0HkWl.gif

Last edited:
endless spawn abusing with non pvp
is there anything more than a non pvp lowrate rl tibia server? adding a promotion and a few spells isnt really innovative..

endless spawn abusing with non pvp
is there anything more than a non pvp lowrate rl tibia server? adding a promotion and a few spells isnt really innovative..
We're updating server often.
Nobody forces you to play ;)

We're updating server often.
Nobody forces you to play ;)
i asked you if there was anything special, since you didnt want to say anything im gonna guess not, nothing more than download & run rl tibia server then really

i asked you if there was anything special, since you didnt want to say anything im gonna guess not, nothing more than download & run rl tibia server then really
Ok, stop of discussion.
We spent few hundred hours on fixing bugs and adding new content.

im just asking, players might want to know what more content than the standard that exists ;)
if you are so curious to know then find out for yourself and if you have so many ideas what new to create then why don't you make your own server or share your ideas so other ppl that actually know how to make one can add it to their server?

if you are so curious to know then find out for yourself and if you have so many ideas what new to create then why don't you make your own server or share your ideas so other ppl that actually know how to make one can add it to their server?
you know, if servers have something unique/special about them they usually showcase it to attract players, not say that theres new content and saying none of what it is, and just telling players to find out on their own
if 2 servers are identical, and one says to have 10 new hunting places, and the other also says it has 10 new, but showcases some of them, guess which one players are more inclined to play..

if i wanted to run a download and run standard server i would, but that doesnt interest me at all ;)

Nice response when asked about what is new and unique.

you know, if servers have something unique/special about them they usually showcase it to attract players, not say that theres new content and saying none of what it is, and just telling players to find out on their own
if 2 servers are identical, and one says to have 10 new hunting places, and the other also says it has 10 new, but showcases some of them, guess which one players are more inclined to play..

if i wanted to run a download and run standard server i would, but that doesnt interest me at all ;)

no your intrests is obviously to crap talk other ppls server for no reason at all, it's pretty obvious which server are more likely to play..

no your intressts is obviously to crap talk other ppls server for no reason at all, it's pretty obvious which server are more likely to play..
Than make your guys own opener thread post, because that is a straight copy and paste post where he just filled in his information. Boring thread results in under 10 players

Than make your guys own opener thread post, because that is a straight copy and paste post where he just filled in his information. Boring thread results in under 10 players
Sure.
Edit : Updated it a bit ;)

Well it's a start and can be edited and updated, it's posted some minutes agoo, no need to even talk in the thread if you just want to complain insted of giving tips/suggestions how we can improve it, i can't see any reason at all to start crap talking a server before even trying it

I literally laughed my ass off...
"Spent hundreds of hours creating content and fixing bugs"
What a f*cking joke. Haha!
If you think it's just to download a datapack and distribution and run it you are so terrible wrong.
1. non of the datapacks on this forum or internet at all is bugg free, there is ALOT that you need to fix with them to get them running like they should
2. if you knew anything about making ot's yourself you would realise what a stupid comment you just posted, for example a friend off mine that was one off the GMs off shadowcores, known him since i was a kid sent me this as answer when i told him i was going to make an ot and asked for some advice, if you seriously think that 2 ppl can't spend more than 100 hours for bug fixing and creating content you are just stupid imo

Last edited by a moderator:
Back