• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden]~~10.76 ~~Eternia~~Low Rate Real Map~~Non-PvP~~

okay, so 0 players online the last hour now, so imma go ahead and get some updates to make the server run more stable and better
http://code.tutsplus.com/tutorials/how-to-setup-a-dedicated-web-server-for-free--net-2043
so imma have to upload the server database + some more crap and post download links here to download it again once i've installed ubuntu server OS. just saying so you'll know where i am if server is not on or why i'm posting alot of links on here :p

Keep tuned!

Don't blame me, @henrik495 forgot to save files...
that's not the problem, everything should be running but it's not for some reason, ports is fine, config.lua is fine, but for some reason I cannot connect to the server
HQKWPSU.png

the website seems to be working but not the server, checked config.lua and the ports, but even if the ports was closed shouldn't I be able to connect from localhost?

that's not the problem, everything should be running but it's not for some reason, ports is fine, config.lua is fine, but for some reason I cannot connect to the server
HQKWPSU.png

the website seems to be working but not the server, checked config.lua and the ports, but even if the ports was closed shouldn't I be able to connect from localhost?
Need help? :)

probably going to need some small fixed before it can be fully released again tho, but should be up as beta now

Back