• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden]~~10.82~~Azura EVO~~

I'm back, alive and one piece! Cannot wait to get some action in Azura :D Wohoo!

Awesome server dude, wish I knew about this before. I can finally play an ot with friends without having to worry bout donors, and the xp rate is really nice.

UPDATE!
Is finally here!
Alot of things will change, hopefully you will all enjoy it!

GkQi9VZ.png

What is new?
The real map has fallen, in comes high tech teleporters and a brand new city!

We've remodelled the map, we now have teleports instead of boat and walking, we have one, and only one city that is 100% customized and in that city, you will find everything you need.

What is there to come then?
We will be adding tons of hunts and quests that are missing now, and after that we will add custom quests, along with custom spawns.

We are also looking for a way to make tasking alot more fun and rewarding, more on that when we get there.

Enjoy!

Note : To become a citizen of the new hometown, just enter the temple-teleport in either Venore or Thais!

Look forward to leveling up, ill stick to it this time and make a druid and begin team hunts!

Whats up with the server? I was going to give it a try but the site is down..

apparently the hoster's power went out

Hoster's computer has broken during the power-down and he gotta repair it :(
@purpledragon @Fileey @GM Lubo
Glad to see many people looking forward to play it ^^

For your information : There will be update (12 new hunting grounds, new task system, more quests, new addon system and many more!)

Last edited:
Back