• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden]~~10.82~~Azura EVO~~

Im going to be truthfull with you deepling im only playing the server beacuse you are a part of it..as a friend i have to let you know that teleport rooms are just garbage your mapper needs to not be lazy and make full custom spawns that you have to walk to /find....make it an adventure to find things,explore.. its not the worst server i have seen but its also not the best.. all you need to do is goodbye tp room hello real spawns, server be online a bit more (it was going very good for awhile) , and nerf loot drops since i got 5 dsms in 40 dragon lords..

sorry if it sounds like im complaining im just telling you how i feel about it give you some constructive feedback instead of just putting on rose tinted glasses and seeing good where bad things are...(not server just some things in server)

Im going to be truthfull with you deepling im only playing the server beacuse you are a part of it..as a friend i have to let you know that teleport rooms are just garbage your mapper needs to not be lazy and make full custom spawns that you have to walk to /find....make it an adventure to find things,explore.. its not the worst server i have seen but its also not the best.. all you need to do is goodbye tp room hello real spawns, server be online a bit more (it was going very good for awhile) , and nerf loot drops since i got 5 dsms in 40 dragon lords..

sorry if it sounds like im complaining im just telling you how i feel about it give you some constructive feedback instead of just putting on rose tinted glasses and seeing good where bad things are...(not server just some things in server)
I agree with Fat Boy. I'm simply playing here because you, Deepling, are a part of it.
The mapping is utter bullshit. I don't know if the mapper is lazy or simply sucks at what he's doing. The map needs more details, less bugs and better quality in general.
The lootrate is stupid. I killed 190 dragon lords and got over 100cc by all the loot I got. I kept hunting after the task just to see if I was lucky with the loot, but I kept looting shit so I dont know..
Just some constructive feedback :)

Who will be first?
s1ahFjx.jpg

nobody xd

I agree with Fat Boy. I'm simply playing here because you, Deepling, are a part of it.
The mapping is utter bullshit. I don't know if the mapper is lazy or simply sucks at what he's doing. The map needs more details, less bugs and better quality in general.
The lootrate is stupid. I killed 190 dragon lords and got over 100cc by all the loot I got. I kept hunting after the task just to see if I was lucky with the loot, but I kept looting shit so I dont know..
Just some constructive feedback :)

Thanks for telling truth, instead of lying, I appreciate that! :)

If you're watching/reading this thread, could you write your feedback on forum?
http://azura.zapto.org/?subtopic=forum&action=show_thread&id=52

@Deepling 00:26 You see a dead deepling warrior (Vol:24). :)

how come your pally and poppy's pally can use a shild with xbow but mine cant use shield with bow? certain xbow is 1 handed?

Last edited:
rRqZmy4.png

* Drop rate of Dragon Lord has been lowered
* Crafting has been added!
* Now you can create Umbral items without chance of fail
* Map bugs are fixed now
* New hunting spawns
* Gill Coat quest has been added to Quest Room

09:46 During your absence you trained for 12 hours.
09:46 Your Magic Level skill changed from level 33 (with 55.51% progress towards level 34) to level 51 (with 26.89% progress towards level 52)
Needs to be boosted a lot. 12 hrs only 33 to 51? while on my ek it went 12 hrs- 10 to 78 axe fighting..
You expect to get ml 51 in 12 hours in real tibia?
if anything it needs to be lowered.

Gnomevil
TJjCgE0.jpg

This loot :O

ZBTnliD.jpg

We have fixed our problem with server going offline in the night :)
16:24 Uptime: 89 hours and 0 minutes.

We have recruited 2 new gamemasters! GM Furious and GM Rhaegar Targaryen.
GM Furious is the new mapper for Azura and he is open for suggestions!
We fixed few bugs such as broken ladder on dragons etc.

Back