• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden]~~10.82~~Azura EVO~~

Good news! Server is back online!

We have also done Update :)

Code:
 We've updated the map again!
There are still alot of tiles missing, but it will be worked on as we go. 

Anyway, here's the log for this update:

* Added 11 new teleports, crystal spiders doesn't work yet. 
* Added 2 new quests, blue robe and blue legs. 
* Minor details in city, king can now be found at the top of depot. 

Hope you enjoy it!
Enjoy!

kwlHEyC.png

Not a big issue but would help a little bit if you could add a download section on your website :)

rRqZmy4.png

We've launched a new update bringing some new stuff in!
The event for the downtime is still to be decided, please hold be patient.

Here are what this update brings with it!

yfaqsHb.png

Tasker!
Yes, we've added a different tasking-system, the basics are still the same, you take the task, kill the monsters and you get rewarded, here's the difference.

When finishing tasks, you get tokens, these tokens are used to buy addons right now, and will soon be used to buy different items, for example dream matter.

Other things..
* We've updated the map, a few new teleports and quests is added, more to come.

* NPC George now sells some basic equipment for low levels.

* Fixed cooldowns on some strike spells.

* Demon Oak has been boosted abit, so has the rewards.

Hope you enjoy!

First Pits of Inferno done!

tY90EQ8.jpg

all noobs espically deepling ..launches a server and doesnt even have it online for me to stalk him :(

all noobs espically deepling ..launches a server and doesnt even have it online for me to stalk him :(
Fat Boy, you're still alive! :)
It's cause Furion is restarting computer, server will be back in moment. (I told him to do it later >.>)

i would love to play with you again i was playing real tibia unitera 119 ek now but kicks everyday..not worth the premmy money anymore

i gotta go to work soon though so if u have offline trainers :))

get it working by the time im off work in 5+ hours please..i want to stalk you again...btw deepling is mine if u touch him ill bite u :mad:

09:46 During your absence you trained for 12 hours.
09:46 Your Magic Level skill changed from level 33 (with 55.51% progress towards level 34) to level 51 (with 26.89% progress towards level 52)
Needs to be boosted a lot. 12 hrs only 33 to 51? while on my ek it went 12 hrs- 10 to 78 axe fighting..

I mailed Furion, it should be online in moment :)
About mlvl : Will boost mana regeneration, so it will be higher offline train mlvl rate.

well i was hunting vamps then boom server down lol get a better host :p the guy cant host it

btw couldnt sell items no npc, and no task npc there either

well i was hunting vamps then boom server down lol get a better host :p the guy cant host it

btw couldnt sell items no npc, and no task npc there either

Weird.. server must restarted in night, so NPCs got removed, when server will be back online I will summon them.

Edit : Back online.

Back