• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden][10.98] Revolution OT Alpha/beta. Planned Release January 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Server Website/AAC
https://revolutionot.com
Server Address
revolutionot.com
Server Port
Client Protocol
I'll give my feedback after playing some hours for the first time yesterday.
Also sorry if my English is bad.

There are custom vocations which makes this ot really interesting. I didn't know what to play so asked via discord.
I got answered really quick by one of the moderators.

I went Scout vocation, which is dual wield vocation based. the first levels were hard because I failed almost every hit.
I would recommend to look into it or just skill A LOT to don't miss hits.

Another thing I noticed is that the points system which you can choose between hp%, mana%, attack power% and magic power%, I don't understand why magic power% is 2% per point but attack power% is 1%.

You can say that caster vocation don't do damage with wands or auto attacks but to be honest, i have sword 85+ with "decent" sword and i do 50-200 per hit while my spells do 1k dmg.

Maybe melee attacks are good at the end game.

Also i saw a level 400 mage doing aoe dmg with a spells doing 1700 dmg per tick and it procs 3 ticks so thats 1700x3 dmg non stop.

I know some vocs are better for pve and some for pvp, but there might be a balance between that.

Map is good and there is no p2w things, you can do quest for getting better gear and you can upgrade your gear by looting materials for it.

Also there is a smithing thing where you can upgrade your gear/weapon.

To end with this feedback, I would recommend to add more exp/drop so ppl can reach higher zones and test things.
Making a beta with med/low rates is contradictory.

I am having a lot of fun and i think this ot has potential. Moderators are friendly and they listen and help everytime they can.

I'll give my feedback after playing some hours for the first time yesterday.
Also sorry if my English is bad.

There are custom vocations which makes this ot really interesting. I didn't know what to play so asked via discord.
I got answered really quick by one of the moderators.

I went Scout vocation, which is dual wield vocation based. the first levels were hard because I failed almost every hit.
I would recommend to look into it or just skill A LOT to don't miss hits.

Another thing I noticed is that the points system which you can choose between hp%, mana%, attack power% and magic power%, I don't understand why magic power% is 2% per point but attack power% is 1%.

You can say that caster vocation don't do damage with wands or auto attacks but to be honest, i have sword 85+ with "decent" sword and i do 50-200 per hit while my spells do 1k dmg.

Maybe melee attacks are good at the end game.

Also i saw a level 400 mage doing aoe dmg with a spells doing 1700 dmg per tick and it procs 3 ticks so thats 1700x3 dmg non stop.

I know some vocs are better for pve and some for pvp, but there might be a balance between that.

Map is good and there is no p2w things, you can do quest for getting better gear and you can upgrade your gear by looting materials for it.

Also there is a smithing thing where you can upgrade your gear/weapon.

To end with this feedback, I would recommend to add more exp/drop so ppl can reach higher zones and test things.
Making a beta with med/low rates is contradictory.

I am having a lot of fun and i think this ot has potential. Moderators are friendly and they listen and help everytime they can.

Thank you for the very detailed feedback!

To answer some questions, the reason i put 2% Magic power per point is just like you said, mages auto attack has always been pretty lacking in Tibia while other vocations hit for a ton with autoattacks and spells.

I definitely need to balance the ticking spells which you mentioned and this beta is partly due to that reason, i needed more information from players in order to balance the spells accordingly.

Distance weapons and Melee weapons can become insane at higher levels with rarity, itemlevel, upgrade level and attributes on them.

I am currently looking into the hitchance on lower levels due to it being a problem, i dont want to force players to have to skill before going into hunting etc.

The exp rate during beta is actually boosted, at launch the rates will be abit different than it is now :)

Yet again, thank you for the feedback! I take all feedback into consideration. ❤️❤️

New patch, please update your client.

Code:
Task NPC has been reworked to offer a more stylish layout with modal windows instead of plain text.
Website has gotten an update to its frontpage where you can now see patch notes.
Changed some starter items.
Some fixes on the map has been applied.
The autoloot system has been reverted as the new one contained some bugs.
!bless has been updated to work with bank and the prices has been changed.
Scouts & Tamers should now deal more damage with auto attacks! Issue has been fixed.
Scouts can now use strong health potions, great health potions.
Added invisible immunity to alot of mosters that was missing it.
Rage spell has been fixed and the wording for it too, Now deals damage but increases your damage by 10%. "ego potentia sanguis"
A requested feature has been implemented, which was to allow players with Reborn rank 1+ to equip gear without any level requirements stopping them.
Dragonites have stopped spewing broken letters.
The Tamer spell Spirit wolfs should now be working.
Fixed some quests which wouldn't allow you to open the chest incase you were the same level as the quest.
exana all (cure all conditions spell) has been fixed!
Pretty much EVERY AoE spell has gotten a rework and formula change.
Orb of Health and Orb of Rage now grants mana.
Dungeon drops from bosses has gotten an update.
Some new items has been added (fishing???)
10 New mounts has been added.
King Cesar should've been selling item level 30 base manamully items but were selling item level 1. It has been fixed.

Updating your client is HIGHLY recommended to prevent debugging.

I think that this OT has big similarities to my own project which i started 3 or 4 years ago with the custom monsters and custom vocations and still developing a tiny bit on the side, but you seem to be in the flow of things now. You are showing you have a great work ethic and you are capable of creating a well balanced and complicated server on your own. I reckon you also have good numerical skills and I think you should take your talents to Business School and become a CEO/Startup Founder or use your numerical skills to get a career in Statistics or Applied Economics. (Your work ethic probably means you could do Finance or Consulting as well). Anywho you could be earning a lot of money this way and you should probably want to consider that instead of staying up til 4 AM developing an OT server. I have been guilty of the same myself but this is supposed to be a hobby, albeit a much more REWARDING hobby when it stays just a hobby :)

I think that this OT has big similarities to my own project which i started 3 or 4 years ago with the custom monsters and custom vocations and still developing a tiny bit on the side, but you seem to be in the flow of things now. You are showing you have a great work ethic and you are capable of creating a well balanced and complicated server on your own. I reckon you also have good numerical skills and I think you should take your talents to Business School and become a CEO/Startup Founder or use your numerical skills to get a career in Statistics or Applied Economics. (Your work ethic probably means you could do Finance or Consulting as well). Anywho you could be earning a lot of money this way and you should probably want to consider that instead of staying up til 4 AM developing an OT server. I have been guilty of the same myself but this is supposed to be a hobby, albeit a much more REWARDING hobby when it stays just a hobby :)

Omg, im touched 😭 who be cutting onions here 😅
Thank you so much for the kind words!!

Im trying to put as much time and effort as i possibly can into this project which is like 14+ hours aday.
I have thought of applying to an entrepreneur school for awhile.

But i cannot take credit for all my work!
@oen432 has helped me so god damn much recently with AMAZING content that i have yet to reveal some of.

Oen is an incredibly skilled own thought programmer and overall great at alot of things and a really good guy.

Again im kinda speechless, and i appreciate the words so much.

Im hoping to provide a nice server for the Tibia OT community with lots of content.

Yours, Bubbakushy

Code:
Updated spells formula ALOT
Autofeed now works on Radioactive shit (infinite food)
Summoning spells now work.
Damage output should now have a way smaller range, no more for example 20 dmg then suddenly 100 dmg, its alot more consistant now.
Poison Arrow & Viper star now works properly
You can now sell your items in Temple by throwing them on the Item Seller. Either 1 by 1 or you can throw a Backpack full of loot on it.
You can also scrap your items just next to the Item Seller, which gives Crystal fossils. Common rarity items grants 1, Rare 2, Epic 3, Legendary 4 and Artifact 5.
Tamers has gotten some more spells.
After my spell update yesterday some Archer spells broke but they're now fixed.
Summons now teleport if they're out of screen.
Archers damage should also be less rng now and more consistent.
Added Orb of Rage to the infinite potion quest for scouts.
Fixed some texts in quests.
Gold is now automatically added to your account balance.
Item Scrapper now requires an item to be atleast itemlevel 80, and there is a 30% chance of success instead of 100%.
Fixed a bug which could allow your max health / mana to become 1.
The ratio on upgrade items from extracting crystal fossils has been changed.
Once you reborn there are no level requirements for spells.
Reborn spells has been added
!balance command has been added (checks your bank balance)
Fixed a bug that caused some attributes not being able to get rolled on items.
Reborn has been added to Character Page. 
Wiki have a shorter url.

Our DNS has gotten upgraded to a PremiumDNS and the domain has gotten renewed.

Last edited:
Patch notes

Code:
Fixed some Map bugs
Added some outfits to the store
Acolytes has gotten a reborn 1 spell, great heal friend (heals the caster and the target)
Changed some values on exori stab.
Some npcs will now check if you have money in the bank and use that if you dont have it on it.
Working on a Tutorial island to give players some insight on how the Upgrading system works.
Item tracking has been added a while back but forgot to add it to patch notes. This feature was made to easier keep track of items and duped items.
Nerfed Dreamer Dungeon
You can now get Soul Crystal from Crystal Fossils (Increases item level by 1).
A new Crystal has been added (Chancing Crystal) which can reroll the rarity on your items, It can Increase and keep attributes, or it can decrease and you'll lose attributes.
You can now complete quests again after 1 week, this is for if you break a piece of gear like an important quest weapon.
Dungeons has been fixed, Should no longer randomly kick you.
Added 2 new quests.
Removed all immmunities from monsters to make it more fair for each class. Except for invisibility & Paralyze.
Reborn NPC has gotten a fix.
The spell Spinning Sun(exevo san sun) has gotten a rework.
Some Item Scrapper changes
Some Crystal Fossil changes.
Added some more info the Server info Tabs on the Website.
Added command !bonus to check how much time left you have on Exp boost
Max Item level is now 500(from 300)

Last edited:
😮 ill investigate

Edit: Server is back up and running. Dont really know what happend while i was sleeping.

Anyways. Patch is coming later today with some nice fixes etc.

Crit patch, Rarity border arouns the new upgrade tokens, 4 new Reborn spells.

here are 2 examples:spell-1.gif
New Reborn spell for Grandmasters

spell-2.gif
New reborn spell for Assassins.

Some changes to spawns.

A fix to attack * skill formulas has bern applied.

More in todays later update.

Last edited:
Todays update comes with the following patch notes! :)

Code:
Changed the look on upgrading items.
Fixed crit not working.
Added new reborn spells.
Gold reward from tasks now will be added to the bank.
Trying to upgrade item from +7 to +9 without upgrade catalyst in BP will show warning message.
Fixed a bug with autoloot.
Utori step can now longer be used to step into other peoples houses x)
Fixed bonuses not applying properly in case of same items.
Fixed some map bugs.
Bought golden highlight for the server on Otservlist.
The wiki has gotten updated ALOT, make sure to check it out to gain more information about our systems etc.
stats should now properly show up on all pieces of equipment such as Crit chance on amulets, armors yadayada :).
Removed Mind Crystal from the Slot Machine.
Mining now grants more experience towards your mining skill.
You can now craft potions from collected herbs via the Alchemy system.
Dungeons should no longer kick you out to early(fixed again).
Grandmasters new reborn spell was updated abit.
Removed physical immunity from monsters.
Fixed a bug with King Cesar.
Fixed a bug in leveling up rewards.
Labans & Pyrofrogs spawn rate has been nerfed.
Innocence(Boss) has been added to the server and spawns as a raid.
Spells has been rebalanced.
To Reborn at the reborn npc you need to first deequip your items.
Fixed an issue with Death Lotus(Assassins reborn spell)
Added pvp scaling for spells.
Fixed an issue that would give you the wrong item upon leveling up.
All Dungeons bosses loot rate has been doubled.
Some higher level bosses no longer respawn unless certain criterias are met(Like going past a door)
Item Sets have been removed.

Patch notes

Code:
All monsters should now drop loot including Dungeon monsters.
Over 150 monsters has gotten loot tables with different items.
You can now combine rarity items like common> rare, rare > epic(More on this soon)
Added item level cap on some more bosses.
Disabled classic equipment slots to prevent exploits. Dual wielding still works.
Dungeon Quetzalcoatl (team) now works properly.
Around 50 Reported map bugs had been fixed.
Removed % Hitpoints & Manapoints from gear(Like King boots, King helmet and some more).
Tweaked some spells.
You can no longer use Portal Orb in HC dungeon.

Waiting on the creature update to continue leveling so I don't have to keep grinding Labans XD

Patch

Code:
A Custom new Dungeon System has been added which has queue system.(Pictures below)
A Custom attribute system has been added. (Pic Below)
Fixed some weapons not working properly.
You now gain 5% less experience per Reborn.
Auto bless has been added if the player has VIP status. (Still need money)
Tweaked the mining system abit.
You should no longer be able to get stuck in the world boss room for Innocence.
Removed Fire bomb from Pyro frogs and others.
Fixed some minor map bugs.
Rainbow Falcon no longer randomizes between addons.
Lucifer's Hell is Finished.
Bogleech & Quetzalcoatl not spawning sometimes fixed.
Fixed some items not working properly like judgement rod and crit chance from the set.
Added 4 new spawns for 300+.
You no longer debug from sphinx.
Fixed some grammatical errors.
You should now be able to leave a party without having to relog.
Some melee weapon's didn't register Crit.

The New Dungeon System

Join Dungeons easily with a menu instead of going into portals.
c9QZ4hn.png

Easy of access information before joining
2kF6mCj.png

With no Queue
jYRuusx.png

With a Queue
JNe36ek.png

You'll be automatically placed in a queue upon joining if all instances are full,
and then sent into the dungeon once its your turn.

The New Attribute System
AsnT1vW.png

Happy patch day and make sure to keep an eye on this thread as new things are bound to come ;)

Patch - Fixes and a new Dungeon.

Code:
A new dungeon has been added, Glacial Valley.
Fixed Dungeon Chests for Hannas missons.
Increased the density in alot of higher level spawns.
Removed the 91 task point requirement for the spawns south and put level requirement instead.
Ammunitions damage has been nerfed.
The quest chest with a note inside should now work properly.
Mana trinket quest has been added.
Crossbows and Bows are now 1 handed.
Attack damage on Dual wielding and attack speed has been changed.
Changed Reborn 5 area to Require 3 reborns.
Unidentified items will now drop more often.

Patch
Code:
Each Dungeon is now Tiered and will award Dungeon Tokens depending on dungeon.
You can use these tokens to purchase the items from said dungeon.
Glacious now drops items.
Chance to fail with Soul Token is now 30%.
Herbalism & Mining has gotten fixed abit.
Fishing island has been added (Only place you can fish)
Fishing Boss Added which can drop Fishing gear.
60 new items added, alot of different weapons, sets

Patch & Update! So make sure you update the client with the Launcher :)

Code:
All Dungeons now display the possible loot with the correct % chance.
Damage attributes such as Ice, Fire, Earth, Death, Holy, Energy, Physical Can now only be rolled on Weapons & Shields.
You can no longer cross transfer an items Attributes from for example a Weapon to a pair or boots and vice versa.
Added a new spawn (Hell Rats)
Alot of monsters exp & hp ratio has been changed.
Reworked Reborn Area 3+ and monsters inside.
Removed Daily Reward Mummy in Depot.
Some minor map bugs has been fixed.
Reborn experience reduction is now 2.5% per Reborn instead of 5%.
Water Dragon was not using 2 of his spells, but is now fixed.

Last edited:
Patch

Code:
Everyone who attacks a boss should now get loot.
Added a new quest.
Changed hp on the monsters inside level 150 fist weapon quest.
Innocence should now work as it was designed.
Added possibility for Daily quests.
fixed some map bugs.
Firestorm Event has been fixed!
Zombie Event has been fixed!
Azmodan has been added.
Some items were not getting registered correctly.
Item level requirement spots has been added to the server.
Upon succesfully killing Seraph a portal now appears.
Boosted the amount of tokens you get on Extreme difficulty dungeons.
T1-T6 equipment from the NPC's now costs 10 tokens per equipment and 15 for weapons. T7 requires 15 per equipment and 20 for weapons.
Added the commands !mining & !herbalism to check your current skill.

Status
Not open for further replies.