• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden][10.98] Revolution OT Alpha/beta. Planned Release January 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Server Website/AAC
https://revolutionot.com
Server Address
revolutionot.com
Server Port
Client Protocol
I am genuinely just wondering what's happening with the OT, because there was barely any news about that actually happening, of whatever the progress of the server is
If you or anyone hasn't seen it:

Launch is today in a couple hours

Yeah i've contacted Xinn, as im not sure why.
RevolutionOT Follows EVERY Rule that he has done and there are no fake players....
Im actually very sad right now about this as i even paid for Golden Highlight & Featured Box.

We count max 4 players per IP.

C++:
    uint32_t real = 0;

std::map<uint32_t, uint32_t> listIP;

for (const auto& it : g_game.getPlayers()) {
       if (it.second->getIP() != 0) {
          auto ip = listIP.find(it.second->getIP());
          if (ip != listIP.end()) {
             listIP[it.second->getIP()]++;
             if (listIP[it.second->getIP()] < 5) {
                real++;
             }
          } else {
             listIP[it.second->getIP()] = 1;
             real++;
          }
       }
    }
    players.append_attribute("online") = std::to_string(real).c_str();

And also dont count exit logged players towards otservlist.

Offline players (AFK on trainers) are not even counted. Xinn either got bad info and didn't bother to check or is just playing stupid.
@xinn what the hell man?
C++:
    uint32_t real = 0;

std::map<uint32_t, uint32_t> listIP;

for (const auto& it : g_game.getPlayers()) {
       if (it.second->getIP() != 0) {
          auto ip = listIP.find(it.second->getIP());
          if (ip != listIP.end()) {
             listIP[it.second->getIP()]++;
             if (listIP[it.second->getIP()] < 5) {
                real++;
             }
          } else {
             listIP[it.second->getIP()] = 1;
             real++;
          }
       }
    }
    players.append_attribute("online") = std::to_string(real).c_str();

@xinn Hello any status update on why server banned? 🤔
Travolta GIF by memecandy

Maybe for steealing sprits ?
5VjmAVJ.png

@Sir Knighter
Haha Ahilphino, As i've never even downloaded Archlight's client its definetly not from there.
Just because another server has a sprite doesn't mean its theirs from the beginning 😂

I dont know what you have against RevolutionOT Ahilphino but if its just toxicity you're gonna contribute to in my forum thread maybe you should just leave :)

Yep our sprites made by our lead artist lol. Sad to see.
Post automatically merged:

Considering they steal other projects sprites, wouldn't be surprised they're doing other scummy shit that lead them to being banned :)
If they're your sprites i am sorry, But i can promise you that i did never take anything from your client.
Most of the sprites i have are from Dead Projects such as Ruthless Chaos.

And the fact that you just assume that im doing other scummy shit is sad.
As for the sprites, im willing to replace them all with time, But im gonna need some time to replace those sprites that are yours.
And yet again i am sorry.

And i've posted proof that i do not spoof or anything else so why would you even bring that up? 🤔

anyway this is the beta thread, the other one is below this xd

If they're your sprites i am sorry, But i can promise you that i did never take anything from your client.
Most of the sprites i have are from Dead Projects such as Ruthless Chaos.

And the fact that you just assume that im doing other scummy shit is sad.
As for the sprites, im willing to replace them all with time, But im gonna need some time to replace those sprites that are yours.
And yet again i am sorry.

And i've posted proof that i do not spoof or anything else so why would you even bring that up? 🤔
So you now know they are indeed stolen sprites, but you're going to continue using them for free until you get a chance to make your own suitable replacement 🤣

So you now know they are indeed stolen sprites, but you're going to continue using them for free until you get a chance to make your own suitable replacement 🤣

What do you want me to do?
They're sprites from a dead ot thats never gonna be brought to Light again which i used, i could not have possibly known they had stolen then from you unless i played your server now could i?

Its not like i can just delete them right away so i just hope you have atleast the tiniest of decency to let me use them for a little while.

Yours,
Bubbakushy

Also
Its not like you're are using 100% own made sprites so maybe you should just take it down a notch on being a hypocrit 👍

What do you want me to do?
They're sprites from a dead ot thats never gonna be brought to Light again which i used, i could not have possibly known they had stolen then from you unless i played your server now could i?

Its not like i can just delete them right away so i just hope you have atleast the tiniest of decency to let me use them for a little while.

Yours,
Bubbakushy

Also
Its not like you're are using 100% own made sprites so maybe you should just take it down a notch on being a hypocrit 👍
Pirates code my dude.

Pirates code my dude.

Knighter, as a creator that's been through his own strain of growth, why wouldn't you offer him a grace period? He apologized, which is more than what a lot of other copy-artists try to do, and even if the claims of ignorance aren't enough, I think an apology is respectable. I can't obviously tell you what to do, and I'm sure you're very territorial over the content your team has procured, but at least this creator has the intention to make it right.

Props to you Knighter for making the server you have, but you weren't always at the point you are now. Anyone who's made an OT has stolen Cipsoft sprites and files. You used Tibia's sprites for how long? and for how many servers before Archlight? Everyone starts somewhere and even if you now have a designated spriter and tons of custom sprites, at one point you didn't. Even back when you created Forsaken Grounds... if anyone remember that server. Despite not liking the style and methods of your server, I do respect that you were able to manage everything and get to where you are now. With that said, I can't stand to see you say stuff like this. You may have a successful server, but man do you always make yourself seem like a giant asshole every time you get into arguments like this on Otland. Maybe it's the business man in you that's being extremely ignorant, who knows.

@topic
I played the server briefly in beta a long time ago. It looks like an insane amount of stuff has been added. It's not common to see many custom servers these days, so I'm glad to see them every now and then. Don't let Knighter discourage you or throw shade on the server. Tibia servers need all the love they can get. I have trouble finding time to play server this day and age, but I'm thinking I'll give a shot when I get some time.

Status
Not open for further replies.