• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] [24/7] HelgaOT 8.54 RL Map, all quests (incl. yalahari quest) +War System

Status
Not open for further replies.
taf, its like 100 of those, in every ot, since the owners never open the map

taf, its like 100 of those, in every ot, since the owners never open the map

There are more important bugs to fix, and why do you even post in this thread? Get the fuck out of my server, seriously, you are addicted to it, you even try to copy paste it... Looking forward to your next ban

EDIT: HAHAHa, finally banned again ;>

Last edited:
The poll just ended and 60% voted for 8.54!
The update will arrive later today, I will post an ETA in a few hours.

Beside the client change I have fixed a lot of bugs, like the debugs with the Tibia clients, and the spell bug with Swift Foot and Protector will also be fixed.

Regards,
Helga

You can finally travel to the Sea Serpent area with Captain Haba! He's at the ship next to the big travelling ship in Svargrond (same spot as real Tibia)
You can read more about this spot here:
Sea Serpent Area - TibiaWiki - Quests, Items, Spells, and more

I also fixed some other map glitches, like the deeper Fibula entrance.

Enjoy the Sea Serpents! And watch out for Leviathan ;>
Regards,
GM Helga

Disappointed by the amount of wars tbh, doesn't really look like any decent wars are going on.

But whatever ima give it a try anyway.

Disappointed by the amount of wars tbh, doesn't really look like any decent wars are going on.

But whatever ima give it a try anyway.

true... but thats up to the players... so get a team and declare war!

I don't like the donation items:(

In my opinion a server shouldn't have items in donation shop that isn't possible getting in game.

true... but thats up to the players... so get a team and declare war!

But thats my point, theres no other team worth bringing my team for.

Also i agree with the post above.

Nvm, was tibiacast ;;

Last edited:
I don't like the donation items:(

In my opinion a server shouldn't have items in donation shop that isn't possible getting in game.

First weeks I had no donation-only-items, just regular items... But I got like zero donations and I didn't get enough to pay the server rent, thats why I had to put some donation items.

First weeks I had no donation-only-items, just regular items... But I got like zero donations and I didn't get enough to pay the server rent, thats why I had to put some donation items.

thats sad.

I understand why your having it but in the same way it kinda fucks up the server.

thats sad.

I understand why your having it but in the same way it kinda fucks up the server.

Come on, look at the items again then, they are not overpowered like mostly of the other OT's, I think they are fair... actually you're the first person complaining about it ;P

Come on, look at the items again then, they are not overpowered like mostly of the other OT's, I think they are fair... actually you're the first person complaining about it ;P

they are overpowered, but nobody cares about them, thats why...

i really hate too that ur ot have donations items:/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back