• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] [24/7] HelgaOT 8.54 RL Map, all quests (incl. yalahari quest) +War System

Status
Not open for further replies.
they are overpowered, but nobody cares about them, thats why...

i really hate too that ur ot have donations items:/

Compare with other ot's then. Good luck finding a serious ot that will be online for a long time without donation items. It is the only way to keep a server online.

Actually the donations aint the problem , the problem is that there are botters everywhere and ur not doing anything against them? I played for some days here and I killed 15-20 botters total and still they are everywhere :< please bann them xDDD

Actually the donations aint the problem , the problem is that there are botters everywhere and ur not doing anything against them? I played for some days here and I killed 15-20 botters total and still they are everywhere :< please bann them xDDD

Aint doing anything about them? :eek:
HelgaOT - Banishments

Well thats 1/10 of the botters but nice :D !BUT ON ZELTENIA! I see Turbotutten and Albin Alban not banned yet :[ I've seen them botting many times at yalahar drags, I promise you if your going to yalahar dragons you will find 3-5 botters minimum on Zeltenia not Helga :O :$

Went to Yala and all the caves were filled with atleast 1 person botting them. Tried dara dl's and there was 3 people botting the dragons and 1 person at dls. Tell the tutors or somone to look at all the caves, give warnings and if they dont get the message start banning.

Went to Yala and all the caves were filled with atleast 1 person botting them. Tried dara dl's and there was 3 people botting the dragons and 1 person at dls. Tell the tutors or somone to look at all the caves, give warnings and if they dont get the message start banning.

yeah get used to it :( I hope they start to bann more :O

Ive heard it's great. Might try it out sometime, cause my friends is playing there, i heard there like 175.

EDIT: Tog bort det jag skrev, servern funkar bra, inte så mycket bottare.
Kan rekomendera servern, fast lägg inte saker på eran DP.

Last edited:
Värdelösa GMs som ser på när folk trashar DPs, ( det låg 1kk på DPn ) och sedan cleanar servern.

Antar att det utsatte dig? Eller någon annan du känner<_<

English: I guess it was your items, or someone that you know<_<

Empty & Clean.

Last edited:
Empty & Clean!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back