• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] [7.1] Oldtimes - A true oldschool server

Our hosting company is working very hard to solve the problem.
The top priority right now is to fix the ddos lag.

Please be patient while we are fixing the problem.

Soo lucky that i decided to go back to town.. =)

Down for a really long time...
I was on ghouls, pray for me.

Last edited:
We apologize for what the ddoser are doing to you and us.
We are doing our best to prevent it and hopefully it is fixed soon.

We apologize for what the ddoser are doing to you and us.
We are doing our best to prevent it and hopefully it is fixed soon.

You do know your option are pretty much limited? all of them implies getting a better host / paying more money/more bandwith

Thats the sort of stuff people like to hear about. If people see your dedicate enough to shell out more money,then they MIGHT stick around. keep us update with such things so we know what to expect or what not to expect. cause the ddos wont stop on his own and people will just quit if they see no news about what your doing/planning on doing agaisnt it. GL w that.

Thats the sort of stuff people like to hear about. If people see your dedicate enough to shell out more money,then they MIGHT stick around. keep us update with such things so we know what to expect or what not to expect. cause the ddos wont stop on his own and people will just quit if they see no news about what your doing/planning on doing agaisnt it. GL w that.

Ofcourse mate, we are doing our best to keep all of you updated.
Thank you for the feedback.

There is no way to run from dwarfs guards and a ton of soldiers now.
Does "repair character" will kill me and i will loose everything?

How does it work ?

21:43 GM Nostal: Great News: We hopefully wont have to suffer from ddos anymore. Our hosting company just told us that they fixed the problem.

21:44 GM Nostal: We can't guarantee anything, so be careful and thank you for your patience. We are also going to upgrade the server to make it more powerful.

Never say never to ryan...

- - - Updated - - -

Good night guys, hope it will be online tomorrow's morning

In my opinion the best solution would be to close the server for now, and open it when the ddos will be stopped.
There is no point to get in to game, go hunt f.e. dragons and die cuz of lags.

Just open whenever u CAN open it.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm just wasting my time. I will come tomorrow.
HF guys.

Last edited:
Adevo grav flam / fire field / 60 mana

Doesnt work for me,it says i dont have enough mana but ive got 120.

edit : it got fix,Nevermind.

Last edited:
Back