• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] [7.1] Oldtimes - A true oldschool server

pls make server res.
nonsense to play here now

and rly make some higher experience stage, now in sunny days not everybody got time to spend a lot of time for tibia.

cuz after year of break I back to game :p and I dont wanna play on dead servers :/

The owner of Oldtimes managed to get a 2 week trial to use the dedicated server for free. How do you think he's gonna pay the company when the trial is over?
He has no job to keep the dedicated server, thats why he was looking for Gamemasters in the first place. Believe it or not, you're wasting your time on this ot.
I don't need any evidence to prove anything, I guess time will tell and it's running out soon.

Have a nice day,

//BoneZ

Hate to say I told you so =d

Wanted to quote that, thanks.
GM took donations and disappeared, clever.
Im wondering how many ppl donated him XD.

We are considering what to do since the server population was so low.
The donations didn't bring in something and we are make a big loss.

Please be patient while we are making a decision.

Stop lying, you're not making any loss because the server was on a trial for 14 days.

How can You tell me in game once that u bought 1 month host and now u are "making decisions" XDDD.
DDos stopped, make reset, advertise it once again as a "new" server and it will be okay.
Even with so low population u had donations, so bring new ones and you will have yours $.

- - - Updated - - -

So, You will ignore whole situation and do nothing?
Nice job, u ruined almost perfect server.

I known better 7.4, all quest's everything work, always online, not so much players, because company didn't even promote this server, it's atm super beta for about few week's, and then perfect project. Grimer.pl Joing ppl. 3x stage, perfect hosting.

warlock was telling me about that ot and how many people were playing it and how much better it was etc etc and hey what do you know who is the highest level there? warlock! pfft troll

Back