• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] [7.1] Oldtimes - A true oldschool server

oldtimes

Banned User
Reaction score
Server will launch today (14-04-2013) Time: 16:00 gmt+1

Server has now been reset and it is now possible to create accounts.
You can create an account here.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Introduction:
Let us introduce Oldtimes.
Oldtimes is a 7.1 oldschool server with directx9 support to give you the best possible FPS and gameplay experience.
We have been working on this project for about 3 years now and we are soon ready to share the joy with you!
We plan to run this server as a long term project.

Connection:
IP: oldtimes.sytes.net
Client: Custom client 7.1

Experience stage:
1-10 = 10x
10-20 = 9x
20-30 = 8x
30-40 = 7x
40-50 = 6x
50-60 = 5x
60-70 = 4x
70+ = 3x

Rates:
Skills: 5x
Magic: 5x
Loot: 2x

Skull system:
Frags to get redskull: 3
Frags to get ban: 6
Whiteskull time: 15 minutes
Time to lose frag: 6 hours

Last edited:
this looks amazing :) ill try that one for sure !!
edit: ankrahmun is aviable? as far i remember it came out in 7.4 and in ur website i see ankrahmin in the map :p

edit: ankrahmun is aviable? as far i remember it came out in 7.4 and in ur website i see ankrahmin in the map :p

Tibia 7.4 expanded Ankrahmun hunting grounds. Though the office release of the Ankrahmun area was with Tibia 7.3.

Glad to see a 7.1 server coming online! I started Open Tibia when Tibia 7.1 was really popular =D

EDIT: Ankrahmun didn't exist in this version, so no it doesn't exist.

- - - Updated - - -

Tibia 7.4 expanded Ankrahmun hunting grounds. Though the office release of the Ankrahmun area was with Tibia 7.3.

Glad to see a 7.1 server coming online! I started Open Tibia when Tibia 7.1 was really popular =D

Thank you. It's great to hear that you like it.

- - - Updated - - -

I'll sure give this a try!! =)

That's great to hear!

Last edited:
7.1 server with ankrahmun+skull system is basically same gameplay and map as 7.4, cant remember anything else that is different between those versions :eek:

7.1 server with ankrahmun+skull system is basically same gameplay and map as 7.4, cant remember anything else that is different between those versions :eek:

We found no reason to remove such a great content as Ankrahmun.
The 7.4 gamleplay is great.
We have given the server a touch of the 7.1 spirit, with 7.1 graphics, 7.1 functions etc.

Its 7.7 modifed client,nothing special.
You are calling ur client 7.1 custom <-- That's actually bullshit.
Anyway wish you good luck

yep i know,
So why u calling it,7.1?
When its based on 7.7 engine,with 7.4 formulas?;/

I never said it was using the 7.1 client.
I said that there is support for directx9.
Read the post again please.

It clearly says that it is using the 7.1 graphics etc.

- - - Updated - - -

more lowrates.......

ryan please ddos

Do you call this low rate?
This is actually a high rate if you consider that the server will be a long term project.4

its already dead guys dont enter it cuz you will lost time better go some realesta or last world

- - - Updated - - -

but i prefer this first its more serious

Back