• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] [7.1] Oldtimes - A true oldschool server

Dragganta is never afk dude :D

- - - Updated - - -

Dear GM,u wanted some proofs about Gexx,so here u go once again:

http://prntscr.com/11sb8j

I hope u come online asap to ban him once again...

Yes, to much botter's. Try to eliminate them, and then make reset, should be at Sunday night. Change id items, change a little bit client, then they can't botting. Agree !

What would be diferent if you restart the server?
Players? Or...? I know people that bots on RL tibia still today. It's easy to build a bot in e.x: Lua files.
I would agree that we need to bring some life into this server. NOT by restarting. There must be anuther way, Make some "Coparative Quests". Then mabye you can sell some 'rare' Items.
// Fat Man/ Dupe.

I Agree with Fat Man/ Dupe. A Restart is just dumb! We have a certain amount of players that are playing regularly and there are coming more players each day. I helped 3 newcommers yesterday and 4 today. So people are coming, you just have to invest more time into the server. You should also try to get someone to help you find botters and ban them that will make this server more serious. For example Himmelbrahcketen, I've walked into his screen several times when he is standing in Senja and he is ALWAYS botting, he always walks into the house the millisecond I come inteo the screen.

What u wanna achieve with a restart? Only short term servers and servers that aren't considered serious do that,do u wanna achieve with that? only random pkers will vote for resart,with restart u will loose ur loyal players that are playing here daily and that are promoting the server everywhere they can.
edit:
i am not speaking only for myself,some of us invested A LOT of time and passion to pimp up our chars,so it really be a shame to just reset it,do i have to remember u that u said this is gonna be a long term server with low xp rates,now after u managed to solve almost all problems on the server u wanna do a reset...is it a thanks for all of us who were with u all the time while the server got attacked over again and again,is it our mistake we believed we could play here just like the server name says pure "old school"...

peace

Last edited:

Botters owning new players ; ( thanks i must quit because botter, have mor elvl than me and owning me ; ( maybe if he get ban for that illegal programs i will back

Botters owning new players ; ( thanks i must quit because botter, have mor elvl than me and owning me ; ( maybe if he get ban for that illegal programs i will back

they sneaked on me also last night and got me,that's not a reasson to quit my friend

21:12 GM Nostal: Warlock was deleted for cheating.

Im real friend of Warlock, he was just killing people, that not his fould, that you have buged server, and he didn't have ban. So you deleting people who normally play. it's not his fould that he not banned, it's fould your server, so he get deleted fo free ? He wasted alot of time to create this character, get friends in game. Nice future of server... If gm deleting for his fould NICE !!! kid project ?

Fault, sorry my english is not so good.

- - - Updated - - -

Pumpkin using same bug, should be banned 4x. Noiw he must be deleted too... like warlock for kiling

Server died?
Awesome, we left it and it died faster than a week XD...
I told You that You should reset it, nvm, good luck in future.

Fault, sorry my english is not so good.

- - - Updated - - -

Pumpkin using same bug, should be banned 4x. Noiw he must be deleted too... like warlock for kiling

Better bann yourself id*ot. You cry and want me to be deleted just becouse i killed you. You tryed to convience gamemaster to bann me for botting. LOL
All people in this serwer are botting. I am the only exception who doesnt. And you want to delete that only person who doesnt bot for botting. NICE TRY
And your only proof that im botting was that picture which shown im saing that i dont bot. LOL

What bug do i use? I dont count my frags and i dont know how many do i need for be banned. I was just pking, not my fault that system didnt kick me out from the game and let me login agine.

Gosh, how big noob have you to be to say things like that. rofl

Beztytuuj_nhnesqh.jpg

Does your camera have flash? Or we just see that you use lighthack?
Gm hope you see that

Last edited:
Back