• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] [7.1] Oldtimes - A true oldschool server

this server can be amazing, never played on good 7.1 server but i propose make a lower exp stage, why u guys prefer see 100 lvl in week? i can say i wanna see 4x-2x exp stage , no more

You have to use an IP changer, the Hex Editor didn't work I don't think.

People probably already online are using 7.72 client so they can bot. D:

Omg GM , we want to play , me and me friends still can't connect like the other guys from otland forum :/

You don't get any rewards from the quest, even tho it says "18:19 You have found a rapier." and then Tom won't buy my rats... broken server

You don't get any rewards from the quest, even tho it says "18:19 You have found a rapier." and then Tom won't buy my rats... broken server

yeee i dont got my doublet plus you cant sell rats :s, and the server kicks me

Loggin with ip changer , can't sell rats , quet broken , ppl gots 100cc. But the client its awesome :D 7.1!!

BEiVa07.png

Money bug already. :p

hahahahahaha

Ye I was hunting some rats and suddenly my char lost connection with server and it is showed in online list still...

Back