• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] [7.1] Oldtimes - A true oldschool server

I cant even connect to your website are you sure that you set it up yet? I want to create a character and start already :'(

@lipgloss nice.
@owner

Maybe you should check this..
tvxIWC.png

sHZ_4s.png

_9Q6a7.png

there is even more in the spawn..

Last edited:
Silly troll get out of the wall, you're drunk!
Just died to a Larva, they hit so hard. :cc

The website is now online.
Thanks for all feedback, we appreciate it and we take care of all reports.

- - - Updated - - -

The website is now online.
Thanks for all feedback, we appreciate it and we take care of all reports.

found another bug npcs doesn't sell chain legs

08:43 Punisher: chain legs
08:43 Willard: I am selling chain legs. Do you want to buy any?
08:43 Punisher: yes
08:43 Punisher: buy chain legs
08:43 Willard: What do you need? I sell weapons, armors, helmets, and shields.

Also in the desert quest there should be a daily spawn wich isn't there with scarf leather armor and such in a dead corpse.. (thought just saying if you want to make it similiar to real tibia)
and it miss some npcs, like the desert quest librarian and the ankh promoter

Also website says druids can make SD's. ;3

- - - Updated - - -

Rozjebany Tapczan: free money in thais, join realesta.org
^ Covering thais dp in 50CC stacks.

the server is getting swarmed of polish noobs who is duping and spamming with mana fluids and mages and such we even dropped a shitlaod of aols of 1 rs mage and one polak was keep reloging without reason and spreading 100cc everywhere and the others are spamming fluids and spells to get up high our guild tried to remove everything in the dustbin but he messed up i thnk all those chars with polish names should be deleted

yeaa a guy in rook is running around spreading crystal coins while advertising "www.realesta.org"

Back