• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] [7.1] Oldtimes - A true oldschool server

i dont have problem with the lvl, my point is that sorc/druid will be the affected ones because mgl isnt that fast
Juss hope that the server stays up longer, so the work you put in your character will be worth it? Iknow what your saying that it'll be harder to gain magic level, of course.. But I guess it'll be a competition to see who can hold the highest magic level :p

Juss hope that the server stays up longer, so the work you put in your character will be worth it? Iknow what your saying that it'll be harder to gain magic level, of course.. But I guess it'll be a competition to see who can hold the highest magic level :p
botters.

btw,imo that hack crap with realesta made this server a bit popular :O
Code:
There are currently 24 users browsing this thread. (20 members and 4 guests)

Vendeliko,
    assassinho,
    Bruthus,
    cochepa,
    Doobydu,
    Dzyn,
    Jeppsons,
    Jonacore,
    Lagmacun,
    Lebban,
    Makrill,
    masakra,
    peXu,
    playerplayer,
    Sarawrrr,
    thuns,
    timzur,
    Vee,
    Xaos36,
    Zuordon

Like yourself :)! , naw i'm juss joshing you man, I hope not :( I want just an all out fair gameplay. But people can't respect that, but ohwell I can't influence everyone, juss sarawwr :)

Everyone join this server, this will be really fun.. let's make this have some players so it will be fun:)
Im sure this server could be something fun! / It's what i think!

gonna try it again for the last time.. I like old school servers but i rarely play ots atm busy with my own work however reason i also play them that less is because when i read old school threads i see a lot of dicks flamers and such wich gives me a really bad feeling about the old school feeling i hope at least that crap ends fast..

All of you who are negative about the server, keep it to yourself, there are other people who want to play it, giving no false rumors because this server has barely been online yet. we do so we will wait until the server is on and allows them to work so that they are ready. I do not want to play that I'm someone Proffesor but it does not help if we are spamming the thread. does anyone agree with me?

Back