• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] [7.4] Legendia War - Play as a legend, be a legend.

What do you think about the OT atm?

• Total voters
@Evulclown: Fixed thanks to you :)

@Hellrage: Alex, talk to me on MSN about this, cya.

Anyway, the hosting company relized that the server was bought with a stolen creditcard, now I gotta find a new host, which wont take long.
It will be up within a week, a rollback will take place and I'm sorry for this, next time I will make backups each Sunday.

Take care, yours Okon.

@Evulclown: Fixed thanks to you :)

@Hellrage: Alex, talk to me on MSN about this, cya.

Anyway, the hosting company relized that the server was bought with a stolen creditcard, now I gotta find a new host, which wont take long.
It will be up within a week, a rollback will take place and I'm sorry for this, next time I will make backups each Sunday.

Take care, yours Okon.

wow big boy! not only that a evil boy! stealing shit irl :wub: I love you now!

@TimeTiShine: Haha yeah, I mean, why not, it makes so YOU can play a 7.4 war server? =)

@assassinho: okay, well sorry to announch, but I'm not gay. :p

EDIT: Actully the creditcard was not stolen IRL, it was hacked. =)

@TimeTiShine: Haha yeah, I mean, why not, it makes so YOU can play a 7.4 war server? =)

@assassinho: okay, well sorry to announch, but I'm not gay. :p

EDIT: Actully the creditcard was not stolen IRL, it was hacked. =)

did i say you were:S? wtf

sorry i will edit my post your a big boy on the internet ( a internet hero:))

Last edited:
I read the first pages of this thread and I really felt sorry for the host, everyone was flaming him with that shitty warloria server

I prefer this server MUCH more than warloria beacuse on warloria 1 manafluid = 150 mana, it was SO fuckd

Nice you didn't give up 'cus everyone flamed you, on thursday (?) there were 40+ people online, it was great.
I hope this will happen again =)

I read the first pages of this thread and I really felt sorry for the host, everyone was flaming him with that shitty warloria server

I prefer this server MUCH more than warloria beacuse on warloria 1 manafluid = 150 mana, it was SO fuckd

Nice you didn't give up 'cus everyone flamed you, on thursday (?) there were 40+ people online, it was great.
I hope this will happen again =)

It didnt give 150 mana rofl, it gave around 80 - 120, equivalent to 7.6 on real tibia.

It didnt give 150 mana rofl, it gave around 80 - 120, equivalent to 7.6 on real tibia.

still it was fucked
you could mlvl boost yourself, so many fuckd things

I remember my team complained all the time about the mana regain per manafluid all the time.. it was so retarded you could run around like a moron on open field and fluid up all the time cus 1 sd = 1 fluid .. that was SO retarded xd

still it was fucked
you could mlvl boost yourself, so many fuckd things

I remember my team complained all the time about the mana regain per manafluid all the time.. it was so retarded you could run around like a moron on open field and fluid up all the time cus 1 sd = 1 fluid .. that was SO retarded xd

I made magic level fixed @ lvl 40 on the third version, also no one ever complained in the Warloria thread or on the forums about the amount it gave. It wasn't really hard to frag people on open TBH, atleast not when it was team vs team what battles were most of the times.

I like both. It was harder to kill people on Warloria but it was nice with all the open battles. Mage with mana shield here is fucked in 10 sec so its not so much obs. Ue spamming is a problem too.

rofl hellrage serious whats wrong in ya brains man why you put cya in 2 weeks in your avatar? like we are going to miss you or anything or you just want attention. or you think best pro pker is gone now? pfftXD keep dreaming menzor! ciao hope you won't be back after these 2 weeksXD

aff i had hellrages ip to ping him all day long and now hes going vacation, im out aswell until he's back, he will suffer from me serius ....

hehe:p btw you have to change your avatar!! his big is waaaaayyy bigger !! he's so darn good (euehauadheu)

rofl hellrage serious whats wrong in ya brains man why you put cya in 2 weeks in your avatar? like we are going to miss you or anything or you just want attention. or you think best pro pker is gone now? pfftXD keep dreaming menzor! ciao hope you won't be back after these 2 weeksXD

Maybe thats what you think but I put it there cuz I didnt see some mates in vent the days before I left. I still have a computer here but I dont use it much and dont play tibia ^^

u all need lifes. you got little competitions of who can be called an aimbotter the most times. congratulations. you dominate oldschool tibia. fucking open tibia and u guys think ur cool. get lifes or a hobby or something. please

Back