• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] 7.4 PVP-ENFORCED, THAIS MAP LVL 50'S!

Server online. Paralyze has been fixed to the real formula, I'm pretty sure you guys will feel the difference, because I doubt it will nice getting paralyzed now ;)

Yep, hopefully it will go dedicated soon. But I guess it will be in same update as donations are introduced. Nothing crazy though, probably just some kind of premium account that spawn with 2x runes and some small things like that. Maybe burst spell for mage and bolt spell for paladins (with soulpoints). We will see ;)

I apologize for the lags, we are working on getting the dedicated but it's a little delayed. About paralyze it has not been updated yet because it has to be debugged properly first. I am not at home now i'm on the iphone so I will do it later.

It didn't crash, I accidently put it down, but forgot to open it again, I'm sorry. We fixed a minor thing.

It's not on a dedicated host yet, therefore it is not online 24/7. We're trying to receive one from a friend of ours. But the process is rather slow.

Back