• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] 7.4 PVP-ENFORCED, THAIS MAP LVL 50'S!

@Barry: Server is still beta.
@Nazgul: If website is not responding that means server is offline. When server is finished it will be hosted 24/7.
@Last man: Do you really say that everybody who teams with you wants to team with you? And they all think you have good pvp?? Good for you. ^^ In my team we laught at each others noob pvp so I guess we suck then.

wtf you guys make things up what i never said. did i say they all think i have good pvp? did i say everyone who is teaming up with me wants to teamup with me? nonono and again nooo:( i just said "THE MOST MOST MOST MOST people who teamup with me do really like it to teamup with me" but mostly later on i backstab them or they me, but still they liked to teamup with me for THAT time.
love you guys (L)

Great server, the only downside is that I (and the ones I've talked to) get lag spikes sometimes

Yes, Karelazi. We're working on the dedicated, it'll be brought up soon. If everything goes as planned. We apologize for the lags you guys are facing, but stay with us until they're fixed.

Also, if someone has any bugs to report, report them here or in our forums. If they are critical and can cause panic ingame, then I prefer PMs.

uhm dude the delays are wrong. sd is 3secs and uh 2 secs here. thats like playing in slo-mo. reduce it to 2/1secs how it used to be.

ok i was wrong its not 3/2 secs BUT only if u uh/sd "normal". so if u w8 1+ sec before u uh again its fine. if u are faster however and heal like after 0.9 secs u get spammed with the message saying u are exhausted and it will take 1 sec till u can uh again(prob the delay time resets to 1sec again cuz of it and thats why it seems like 2 secs). easiest way to try it out is to put 2 uhs under you and spam right and left click and u'll see that it takes 2secs from the first to the second uh.

EDIT: now that i think of you should not get exhausted from uh. normally if you uhed too fast(like after 0.8 secs) you would hit but the little blue stars (so the healing itself) would happen after a sec.

Last edited:
Xyvero said real exhausts are 1.8s for offensive and 1.2s for defensive. Thats what it should be at the moment. He also mentioned there might be bugs when you set these exhausts so sometimes you get shorter exhausts. I feel like this is exactly what happens because sometimes exhaust between two attacks (ex wave + ue) is way too long and exhaust between one attack and one heal is way to short (ex sd + uh). I think exhaust should be 1/1 or 1.5/1. Does anybody know what it was on real pvp-enforced servers?

I think exhaust should be 1/1 or 1.5/1. Does anybody know what it was on real pvp-enforced servers?
#

exhaust was 1/1 on pvpe, i have a pretty reliable source for that ^^ imo this server should be 1s/1s as well considering it is pvp enforced? ;P

it's the right time.. he had 80~ players the other day. more than i've ever seen on an old client war server. tibianic has brought back players not just stolen players from other servers. i know that when i play tibianic i'll be glad to see real-war is on for when i'm bored of dwarf lootbags ^^

btw. vocation:sorcerer = will we be able to ue etc? ;p

Just so you know, I'm not a part of the Tibianic team.

#

exhaust was 1/1 on pvpe, i have a pretty reliable source for that ^^ imo this server should be 1s/1s as well considering it is pvp enforced? ;P

You're mistaken, I'm not 100% but I'm like 80% sure that you are mistaken. Because 1/1 would result in outhealing a knight with two mages. It was more like 1.5/0.8, don't know the exact values, therefore nothing will be changed until we know.

@Ond: Warms my heart to get such a nice comment from a successful war server's owner. :)

Guys, please join the forum meanwhile at real-war.forumsv.net

Last edited:
Go check otserv.co(7.7) there was the same exhaust as in tibia 7.4? What you guys think?

so i uhed a few times on realots now (3bps uh) and i NEVER got the "you are exhausted" message. even if i put them under me and right and left click. it didnt happen once. after that tried it again here and the same as before if i uh too fast im exhausted and i can w8 another sec if im doing it slower its fine.

Website layout updated with Realistic-war's layout. Credits goes to ond for letting us use his layout.

In protocol74.cpp, please disable this:
Code:
		if(isSetGM && !player->hasFlag(PlayerFlag_CanAlwaysLogin)){
			disconnectClient(0x14, "You may only login with a Gamemaster account.");
			return false;
		}

with /* */

:p

Back