• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] 7.4 PVP-ENFORCED, THAIS MAP LVL 50'S!

Server up, and stop complaining about the uptime, we cannot offer you guys more than this. We are trying to get a dedicated host, however. This will do until then, rather something than nothing, right?

EDIT: I did some changes in sources when it comes to paralyze and other things, SO IT MIGHT BE A BIT BUGGY, IF IT IS, PLEASE REPORT IT DIRECTLY TO ME. I did some testings, and it looked good, however. You can never be 100% sure until many people try it.

Have you ever considered host it on an good host in USA? Like east cost?
It has max ping 70 to european players and allow players from North/South America play as well.
I would donate, and I know at least 10+ that would as well.

Think about it, 30 ping to 80(you).. 300 to 70~110 (for us)

[edit] nvm, its just a dream :<

Last edited:
It has max ping 70 to european players and allow players from North/South America play as well.

ye 9/10 players wouldn't agree

loled

How many thinks I should change to level 50's instead? And possibly a thais map, that's pretty much the "classic" war server, which I want to try out.

How many thinks I should change to level 50's instead? And possibly a thais map, that's pretty much the "classic" war server, which I want to try out.

anything but this edron map. if you decide to pick thais make sure you have north, east and south outside areas as well. and make the thais map without edits!!

you could try level 45s with magic lvl 39 ^^

I actually took some time now, and finished carlin-ab. I'll try introducing it later along with possibly level 60 characters.

First post updated:

The server is now running with a carlin map including carlin/ab open battle, the west gate open battle is also opened. You now start at level 50 with static skills/magic levels, along with the same old backpack style we had before.

I hope you enjoy this update, have fun waring!

The hoster forgot to open it, and I wasn't home, so I could not contact him, so we apologize. Any news regarding the trailer?

it's done and uploaded on vimeo, which supports embedding. Can't get youtube to work, but ill keep on trying. I pm you the link.

Back