• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] 7.4 PVP-ENFORCED, THAIS MAP LVL 50'S!

Okay, I'm investigating the matter and I think I know what is causing these crashes. Don't worry, as we said before. The server is in a BETA stage and it's based on our trunk which means we have untested codes that might be abit buggy, stay along with us and we'll fix them. Right now, I think there's only one bug that is causing this and I'll fix it right now. It'll be offline meanwhile, sorry for the innconviences. I really apologize for starting off this bad and that you can still give this server a new chance of improving itself.

Server online again, please login to see if the bug is gone.

(Im not owner nor gamemaster but I will give unofficial reply)

If you want something done about it you have to give as much info as possible. Who is botting, what is your reason to think so and most important, show proof. If you only have the first two the reported player will be investigated but unless there is something solid to ban him for nothing will be done. Nobody will be banned because he have good aim or fast reactions.

About server, this is as people can see beta test. Server still have bugs to solve but to be honest Im very happy with first release. Engine is great in terms of walking delays and such (experienced players will know what I talk about) and except for the loop that occours when players die and ultimately crash the server due to overload will probably be solved soon.

As Fribben takes care of most technical issues I guess I will work on something else. Backpacks will probably be slightly changed. I have only tried mage vocation so far so knights and paladins please report what you think should be changed in backpacks and I will look into it. I was also thinking about an advanced refill NPC that can refill "all", "ammo/burst/bolts", different backpack of runes and so on but Im not sure how long time that will take.

Finally, as you can notice the host is not very good. No big surprise here because its beta phase and its only hosted day time on a home PC. But the goal is to put the finished server online on a dedicated server. If you have any idea on how to finance a dedicated please post your ideas. I have a few ideas myself.

- Ads on website (of course)
- A kind of premium account which will for lets say 30 days give you multiple charged runes upon respawn. So if normal charges was 2x normal charges premium accounts would have 4x normal charges. Maybe also double time on rings.
- Better equipment (not overpowered)
- More?

Also, forgot about that one. Backpacks will probably be changed so runes have more charges. Maybe 2x normal charges, so saving supplies will still be important in long battles.

@fribben, i can see you're going for realism which is why i think you should look into an unedited map. (carlin would be nice.)

Server is very nice but 80 levels and ending runes is a little annoying for me, this should be the server where players can train their pvp with endless runes, anyway it was better like before. Hmm, about the map edron is outdated. I would to be carlin or thais but what about ab'dendriel xD?

Server is meant to be very realistic. Map will be changed later but right now this map will do, lets say its not first priority. Backpacks will be improved in next update with more balanced mix of runes/manas and probably higher charged runes.

Server is very nice but 80 levels and ending runes is a little annoying for me, this should be the server where players can train their pvp with endless runes, anyway it was better like before. Hmm, about the map edron is outdated. I would to be carlin or thais but what about ab'dendriel xD?

I see what you are saying, but if you want to train your skills. You have to train it like it was real. Therefore supplies and such dissapear in order to give a more "serious" feeling.

Looks nice so far, i especially like the part with supplies not being infinite.

Two things that i'd like to see changed tho:

* Mana fluids should not affect normal spell exhaustion, instead it should have it's own exhaustion that only applies to manas.
*Might wanna add some weight to Stone Skins and Might Rings, to keep people from hoarding them. <-- This is prolly unnecessary atm, but you might wanna consider it when supplies are more easy to get by.

I agree, mana fluids shouldn't give exhaust on spells.

Server is on beta stage which means there is no dedicated host yet. And before server start each day there might be something to fix. Some days the server might stay offline all day. So please, be patient, when server is finished you won't have to ask.

Last edited:
Wahlberg, you are mistaken. They are supposed to give an exhaust to normal spell and not only to itself.

The server is now online!

I think he meant 'should' as in 'I think it should' and not '...thats how it was in real tibia'

Maybe, but when you read it. You think that he meant that way.

I think he meant 'should' as in 'I think it should' and not '...thats how it was in real tibia'

This.

I have no idea how it was back in the days, this is just the way i'm used to it being from other ots and such.

15 ppl online when: it's not even finished + there are quite a lot of old tibia servers online at the minute so it's actually pretty good if you think for once.

don't get it personal my friend dem. i said this when there were only 3 people online + yesterday only like 5-6 thats why i said it. but now it is finally growing with a record of 25? wich is good enough for me. pls don't judge to fast and go practise pvp kthxbye.

"don't get personal" > "go practise pvp" hypocrite or just brainless? you decide

server is down for the night?

Back