• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] 7.4 PVP-ENFORCED, THAIS MAP LVL 50'S!

First post updated with a trailer made by Me again at OTLand, who is also Impeccable Logic at Real-war. Thanks alot for the trailer, looks good :)

I've been dicussing something with two friends regarding the gameplay of the server. As it is now, no one uses mana shield, and while that is fun in its own way, I believe that if people were, the wars would become even more interesting. Just like on Warloria, killing someone would not be the outcome of two unusually high-damage sd-hits or a perfect burst-burst/sd-sd combo (or ues, of course), but a coordinated kill AFTER the depletion of your enemy's mana reservoir. I don't know how many are in favour of this, but it would be interesting to see who agrees and who doesn't.
Achieving a mana shield-based gameplay is this easy: raise the magic level so that sds kill people in two shots (so that people can be comboed). This will force people to use utamo vita. However, the current amount of mana given by fluids will be too low, and should be raised to around 100 - +.

If anyone agrees, please raise your voice :)

I dont agree for raised amount of mana fluid, but m lvl on sorc and druid can be set higher in my opinion. Something like 43-45 m lvl on ms and 45-48 m lvl on ed

I've been dicussing something with two friends regarding the gameplay of the server. As it is now, no one uses mana shield, and while that is fun in its own way, I believe that if people were, the wars would become even more interesting. Just like on Warloria, killing someone would not be the outcome of two unusually high-damage sd-hits or a perfect burst-burst/sd-sd combo (or ues, of course), but a coordinated kill AFTER the depletion of your enemy's mana reservoir. I don't know how many are in favour of this, but it would be interesting to see who agrees and who doesn't.
Achieving a mana shield-based gameplay is this easy: raise the magic level so that sds kill people in two shots (so that people can be comboed). This will force people to use utamo vita. However, the current amount of mana given by fluids will be too low, and should be raised to around 100 - +.

If anyone agrees, please raise your voice :)

i agree. on non-war servers mages use mana shield. also it would be more difficult/fun to kill a target, same in 3v3s etc... less luck involved. u should test it out fribben.

however, u might need to find a way to stuff more bps of mana in our bags ^^

Maybe simply by raising the capacity. This will not steer the server towards unrealistic waring, simply change its core gameplay to another type of fighting.

by the way,
krak orc in all your future endeavors. -> OUT
I second that.
serious.

Im still waiting for dedicated host coze i got here so ugly lags and i heavnt got chance for fair fight. Also Im pretty sure that not only I feel freezes here and thats why many ppl couldnt play but they want to.

Last edited:
Tomorrow, the server will be updated with some PVP changes. If you run, you won't be able to USE items, runes nor be able to shoot ammunition. And some other things, that might not be so important at open battles etc, but might be noticed during cave battles or close-armed battles.

I hope you enjoy the updates, since we're afterall, trying to aim as close as possible to fit the standards of the old 7.4 PvP.

@Me again: Your idea will be under consideration and implemented later on (most likely) due to the facts you stated about how the wars should be.

Yes, it's only online for some hours everyday, until we get a dedicated.

Server online.

The changes has not been made yet, they'll be later on. We faced some issues.

Last edited:
Tomorrow, the server will be updated with some PVP changes. If you run, you won't be able to USE items, runes nor be able to shoot ammunition. And some other things, that might not be so important at open battles etc, but might be noticed during cave battles or close-armed battles.

I hope you enjoy the updates, since we're afterall, trying to aim as close as possible to fit the standards of the old 7.4 PvP.

@Me again: Your idea will be under consideration and implemented later on (most likely) due to the facts you stated about how the wars should be.

oO it will be fu..ing awesome :)

Yes, and if there's anyone that would like to donate a Thais map, we'll be more than glad to accept it, because I have no time to copy it.

Maybe i got some copy of old warloria map with the surroundings and shit + poi. but its 7.6. Dont think you can convert it that easily.

I do not have the required tools to convert anymore, I was capable of doing it, but I lost the neccesary files I was using.

Last edited:
Just received the files from the old real-war.ath.cx if anyone remember it? Does anyone want it to be brought up? I managed to get it working, but not sure if I'll be using 8.4 with customized .spr or 7.4 with their changes. Make suggestions!

Back