• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] 7.6 100% REAL MAP COPY !!

Gallar

Banned User
Reaction score
The project of Apocalypsee.mine.nu is currently paused/closed/call it however you want to, because of hacking the hoster computer by some dude called Darkfire. I wont act like he did good, or bad. I know that he just has been stole the fun from us. Unfortunantely, Daniel trusted me and gave me the server. It was not bad choice. Right now I'll work on it to make it better and also I'll try to save the cash in christmas time for dedicated hosting server. If someone can sponsor us for a one month, it would be great. Otherwise we have to wait a few days, max week/two... Server would be probably reseted, since hacker fuckd up the database, and he gave lot of stuff to his friends.
NO WE DO NOT LOOKING FOR A RANDOM HOSTER, ONLY IF YOU CAN PURCHASE US A DEDICATED HOST WE'RE ALSO ACCEPTING ALL KIND OF DONATES. IF YOU WANT TO HELP US, TO MAKE OLDSCHOOL TIBIA BETTER, PLEASE PM ME

---------
Take a look what we had and for what are you waiting for !!!
---------

It's got 100% rl map with all spawns!!!!!
Right now it also got most NPCs, and admins are working on houses and all quests, there's daily update!

Global Information

*Normall settings for the 7.6 Client.
*Experience Rate (Stages, look down) ;
*Using the global tibia map.
*The map can't be any bigger since all is already there.
*A Good and an Active Crew.
*Contains every quest from the old school tibia.
*Regular updates.

*Balanced vocations for a perfect PVP.
*Good hoster, but you know what? We're saving money for a better hoster.
*IP: apocalypse.mine.nu

*The Experience stage;
- from lvl 1 to 49 : 50x.
- from lvl 50 to 55 : 45x.
- from lvl 56 to 59 : 40x.
- from lvl 60 to 65 : 35x.
- from lvl 66 to 69 : 30x.
- from lvl 70 to 75 : 25x.
- from lvl 76 to 79 : 20x
- from lvl 80 to 85 : 18x
- from lvl 86 to 89 : 16x
- from lvl 90 to 95 : 14x
- from lvl 96 to 99 : 12x
- from lvl 100 to 119 : 10x
- from lvl 120 to 149 : 8x
- from lvl 150 and up : 7x

Last edited:
ima try it later but this is not the project youve been talking about in open tibia discussion (or where you posted the thread dont remember) with 8.0 and aimbot turned off etc...

right?

No, no, its not even my server, I'm just like the Admin so I helping him with advertise.

Some war on apocalypse

Andrew

Tobias~

How the battle looked like

Lord Pallzy

Satmara

ill play this server tomorrow just made a pk char lvl 23 sorc :p

00:47 You have 6 unjustified kills. The amount of unjustified kills will decrease after: 11 hours and 21 minutes.

could anyone confirm if the server is just down for update or is this project dead? i know its just been one day but still :x

True, it will become online as fast as we'll get rid of the hacker, I've got no clue what is the mainly problem because I'm not the hoster, but the project will come back.
In the name of GM Surisen and GM Daniel (the owners) I would like to apologize for downtime but still, its not our fault...

The project of Apocalypsee.mine.nu is currently paused/closed/call it however you want to, because of hacking the hoster computer by some dude called Darkfire. I wont act like he did good, or bad. I know that he just has been stole the fun from us. Unfortunantely, Daniel trusted me and gave me the server. It was not bad choice. Right now I'll work on it to make it better and also I'll try to save the cash in christmas time for dedicated hosting server. If someone can sponsor us for a one month, it would be great. Otherwise we have to wait a few days, max week/two... Server would be probably reseted, since hacker fuckd up the database, and he gave lot of stuff to his friends.
NO WE DO NOT LOOKING FOR A RANDOM HOSTER, ONLY IF YOU CAN PURCHASE US A DEDICATED HOST !!!. WE'RE ALSO ACCEPTING ALL KIND OF DONATES. IF YOU WANT TO HELP US, TO MAKE OLDSCHOOL TIBIA BETTER, PLEASE PM ME

Last edited by a moderator:
apocalypsee.mine.nu is online right now!!!!
With database backup since ~21th december !!!!
Sorry for your looses

Back