• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden | 7.72] Antica - START TODAY 18:00 CET

Will you play Antica if it's resetted?

• YES

Votes: 49 61.3%
  • NO

Votes: 31 38.8%

• Total voters
hey how I can make a character because I dont saw any link to website pls help :p

To be 100% fair the quest isn't opened so if it's the general concern I won't open it either

- - - Updated - - -

Also on deaths, if you die at level 100 exactly you will lose experience so that you are level 98 exactly again. More or less that's the amount you lose

that is a big turnoff for all of us who plays for war and pvp, is it to hard to understand that we want lower deathrates so we are able to fight more without losing 20 levels each battle

Considering the first post, everything seems great. Except for soft boots and the custom part. That kinda pushed me away abit, but I can live with it if the other facts about the server are true.

And as someone said, make sure you don't drop over 2 lvls when dead on 100+. It ruins the pvp.

Will try it later tonight, hope it gets players.

Right now you are able to use rope on ropespots even though it has fire/items on it. This I can change so it doesn't work if the community wants it.

Also UH Traps are enabled.

Kungenn, biggest problem on Oldera was the deathloss, change it so we lose 3% when we die.

It is much, dying 4-8 times a battle (which happens often) is gamebreaking when there is a 5% deathloss. I mean, there is not even blessings in this server, if there was blessings I would not complain(im talking about 50k blessings).

I agree. Change it to 3% deathloss.

Also, good idea with the rope spot thingy. I and most other oldschool pvpers want to be able to block rope spots so that people can't rope up. Please enable this.

I agree. Change it to 3% deathloss.

Also, good idea with the rope spot thingy. I and most other oldschool pvpers want to be able to block rope spots so that people can't rope up. Please enable this.

I changed it to 3% for now, if this is too low it will be increased again

- - - Updated - - -

The rope spot I will fix til next server save, everything is already fixed but that and it's just a few minutes til start

Could you put your website in a size 5 so it's easy to spot? I'm always annoyed by this on servers o.o

dont put 3% DeathLoss! Put 5%
Wars are better when your enemy dies and lose lvls and laugh on his deathlist! You have something to lose when you die!

And for that noob who say it fucks pvp because u die 4-8 times every battle is maybe because you and your noob team are noobs who cant handle pvp, maybe start by learning some pvp... im thinking oldschool tibia is not for you little noob

dont put 3% DeathLoss! Put 5%
Wars are better when your enemy dies and lose lvls and laugh on his deathlist! You have something to lose when you die!

And for that noob who say it fucks pvp because u die 4-8 times every battle is maybe because you and your noob team are noobs who cant handle pvp, maybe start by learning some pvp... im thinking oldschool tibia is not for you little noob

Don't even read comments from this kid. He is complaining on all servers and his statements are always illogical. He just wants a flamewar due to low self-confidense.

While oldera is bugged, rollbacks ect. we should give it a try. I think it's good server.