• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden | 7.72] Antica - START TODAY 18:00 CET

Will you play Antica if it's resetted?

• YES

Votes: 49 61.3%
  • NO

Votes: 31 38.8%

• Total voters
Mana reg is just fine, so is sd exhaust. I've had no problem with either of them

There is exhausted on healing spells after using mana fluid. FIX it please.

Fuck WTFast keeps opening my 7.72 client but not 7.72 custom client? any help! i need it really

Fix the mute ffs, buying a rope and shovel will make you fucking muted, third time you get like 1min just standing its god damn annoying

Fix the mute ffs, buying a rope and shovel will make you fucking muted, third time you get like 1min just standing its god damn annoying

Can you calm down? This isn't Oldera, you don't have to shout at the owner, call him a retard, inbred, piece of shit scammer then cause a GM to quit just to get the owners attention. Speak like a normal person when you report issues

Kk, amusing question probably but Im a real computer noob. Norton won't let me download the custom client, how can I go around this?

And how on earth do I do that? : D Can't find the damn option.

Tbh i have no idea since i don't use norton, try shutting your firewall off or something, google how to turn norton off or something like that.

Damn! im from Chile so i need to use WTFast to play here, but i cant use it with the shortcut (engine 0 stuff), there is any other way to fix that?

SAI MAD!

I just died. Was gonna buy runes and go get my loot. Before tho, I was gonna buy rope and shovel. I got muted by that.. in 125 seconds.. Directly! Please make the maximum mute to 10 seconds or smth <.<

James. Please fix the Mute system ASAP. I just got muted for 4 whole minutes trying to buy an AOL. Just set the maximum mute to 10 seconds..

mute system was input to counter spammers. I think all old players here remember those annoying pricks running around the depot yelling "SPAMSPAMSPAM".. But cmon, it was years ago I saw somebody do that on an OT. It's not needed here. So putting maximum 10 seconds won't hurt anyone.