• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden | 7.72] Antica - START TODAY 18:00 CET

Will you play Antica if it's resetted?

• YES

Votes: 49 61.3%
  • NO

Votes: 31 38.8%

• Total voters
i think the exp rate are way to quick after level 100 i mean it should go quick to lvl 100 but after there it should slow down otherwise after one month or so we gonna have lvl 200+ or people getting close to it and i suggest to make the rates a lil more realistic
100-120 8x
120-140 5x
140+ 3x?? or 2.5x

should kill the power lvling so people wont reach to high and critical levels to quickly

I was play oldera i lose one time from 110 lvl to 100 by crash and second from 121 to 105. Fuck the oldera i will play there, oldera need much work to perfect server. I prefer old mana and old dmg from 7.4. I like your server thanks for open it, make it long term and work hard you will have much players.

Tures Tos :*

PS It's dedicated server or not ? i have no lags there it's great and engine is avesta i love it :*

"Hosted on a dedicated server with a good internet connection." << ow now i see

Last edited:
I agree. I think it is really important that you lower exp rate from either 100+ or 110+ to alot lower. It should be as low so that people won't get to lvl 150. It is important because if, within a week alot of people are 150, it'll set the "average lvl needed to be good in war" way too high for new players who don't want to exp for days before being able to war.

I agree. I think it is really important that you lower exp rate from either 100+ or 110+ to alot lower. It should be as low so that people won't get to lvl 150. It is important because if, within a week alot of people are 150, it'll set the "average lvl needed to be good in war" way too high for new players who don't want to exp for days before being able to war.

So what experience rate would you believe would be appropriate after 100?

The dont make this ots like 1 week 150+ because it's will be non sens. Make a drop rate after 100, it's good idea

Without a serious drop after 100, a reset will have to come to keep the server on, atleast once every 2 weeks, and we don't want that.

What about from
100-120=10x
120-130=5x
131+=3x

- - - Updated - - -

I'll start playing within the hour, and stream at all times aswell, if somebody's interested

Without a serious drop after 100, a reset will have to come to keep the server on, atleast once every 2 weeks, and we don't want that.

What about from
100-120=10x
120-130=5x
131+=3x

- - - Updated - - -

I'll start playing within the hour, and stream at all times aswell, if somebody's interested

Experience rate has been altered to your suggestion as it seems only logical with what you actually say

The server runs really smooth. Nice gameplay.

Could you make the respawn faster tho? About 3x faster.. The spawn is really slow (in ank north dls atleast)

GR8 SERVER. I m not exagerrating. It's just very nice really. Only thing that I would like to be changed is exp rate after 125 lvl. Since noone have that level just make exp rate x 2 or 3 after 125.

50 ppl online nice, fuck rayan and his oldera, come and play here

server is opened for 1 day and there are already 100 lvls !? you ruined this OT. I remember when this server was opened first time with custom exp table also lower rates. that was awesome, now is noob ots