• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden | 7.72] Antica - START TODAY 18:00 CET

Will you play Antica if it's resetted?

• YES

Votes: 49 61.3%
  • NO

Votes: 31 38.8%

• Total voters
Lol you should start Oldera, really you only listen bullshit from other plays, ignore them. GM is nice, if you need team we can be together you seem that u are oldschool player. Your brother can join too. heheh we can show him PVP

- - - Updated - - -

stfu with ur oldera moron, play there alone.

alone with 180 players ? You know meaning of alone?

tibianic i hope your trolling else i see no future in you:s anyways goodluck alone on oldera ryan had his chance but he is ofc to stupid and once again he screwed it.

Assassinho: oldera with donations 180 players online? So good luck? Ok maybe after reset people is angry, still with 100 players its good wars:)

i can talk with other teams to just not join oldera. then it will die pretty fast and wont be 100 ppl online. no more cash for retarded ryan

i can talk with other teams to just not join oldera. then it will die pretty fast and wont be 100 ppl online. no more cash for retarded ryan

and so we should. i won't start there anymore with dominik, zach and few others. so shouldn't you guys. and after a while ryan will give up so will this tibianic kid.
i will ask karelazi to shut down his server every 10 mins.

and so we should. i won't start there anymore with dominik, zach and few others. so shouldn't you guys. and after a while ryan will give up so will this tibianic kid.
i will ask karelazi to shut down his server every 10 mins.

leave ot nobody makes you play, you think ur the only team playing oldera? get lost noobs, we dont need you or want you here

GM, could you give us some information on the ddos atks?

Since this is the only viable (non retarded) oldschool high rate server out there, I hope you'll fix it soon..

- - - Updated - - -

ps. Last world coming up again friday. It seems to have fixed alot of issues. Please fix this server before that happens, or many will go there.

Hehe gm ip banned me here for reason 'autohealer'. Funny thing that actually he did this without any proofs. Few ppl accuse me to bot because I react pretty fast. I will not tell how I can heal so quick. Let it be me sweet secret. I guess some smarter players may now how to do it though it's not that big deal really. But I can reavel one thing. I don't have any macro tool, special application or aimbot. Also I got dynamic ip so I could play some more on 'antica'. But I think it's no point for now.

Write me priv msg if u wanna know how to spam heal spell without any delay on such an ot.

A: You tap your exura vita hotkey once in a while
B: You right click your UH rune, left click yourself. Repeat.

C: You're standing in the depot when a GM heals teleports to you and damages you for 99% of your HP and you heal within 0.001 seconds because you're always ready to heal yourself with god-like speed, even when you can't be attacked by players.

I'm betting it's the third one.