• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden][8.53] Libera Server 'Real Tibia Map' worth a look!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can, but your are closing with with a fake reason or making reset with a fake reason, just so they donate again for the donation items. That's retard.

you must be truly retarded, if you can't read, stay out, dont even bother to reply majku li ti jebem
@zkum, It's done, needs just arestart.

Things that should be fixed:
*check spawn in yalahar dragons. OVERSPAWNED! copy it for rmp or something.

Fix: Blue legs quest, Hat of the mad quest, Addon npcs for wizard etc.Fix the parcel system. lol there are probably thousand more bugs. Yeah at rune shop in thais you can go down in a hole and it aint possible to come up

Fix: Blue legs quest, Hat of the mad quest, Addon npcs for wizard etc.Fix the parcel system. lol there are probably thousand more bugs. Yeah at rune shop in thais you can go down in a hole and it aint possible to come up

Blue legs is already fixed, was just a error in one line of script and quas has already fixed it.

The Parcel bug, it is already being worked on by quas, he is right now working on it....... and npc for wizard, we got one NPC for all addons.

Okay. this night was just AMAZING

Darth lady sneaked me, i died. Sick combo with 2x fire ele, 2 drag and her ue, lol.
7.12.2009, 0:06:34 - Ruvel killed at level 76 by a fire elemental summoned by Darth Lady and by a dragon.

My team came, and we pwned their ass :)
Thx for Jonnet on the last kill!

7.12.2009, 0:16:27 -Darth Lady killed at level 122 by Ruvel, by Zgander and by Lasse.
7.12.2009, 0:20:27 -Darth Lady killed at level 121 by Lasse, by Zgander, by Baszs and by Ruvel.
7.12.2009, 0:21:42 -Splaxe Axterix killed at level 57 by Lasse, by Ruvel and by Zgander.
7.12.2009, 0:23:34 -Royal Tutchini killed at level 88 by Lasse, by Zgander and by Ruvel.
7.12.2009, 0:26:35 -Darth Lady killed at level 120 by Zgander, by Lasse and by Baszs.
7.12.2009, 0:42:06 -Baszs killed at level 107 by Zgander, by Lasse, by Ruvel and by Jonnet.

Pwned.
6-1

BONUS:
7.12.2009, 1:06:26 - Elite Guarden killed at level 104 by Jonnet, by Ruvel, by Lasse and by Zgander.
:)

Last edited:
heh, nice!!! post maybe some screens? ;p

no screens sry ;c
But about my char(Ruvel). You banned me for botting for 3 days. But how am i gonna take my items in thais depot to venore when im banned? ,s. sux.

EDIT:
how much frags is it for daily/weekly/monthly?

Btw check the thread Elite guarden ded botter on forums thats proof on Elite guarden when he's botting

eliteguardianbot.cam
just a cam from server.

what do you mean just a cam? its prove that he is botting?
pa

EDIT:
higher the loss rate on xp upon death. now u lose like 1 lvl when ur lvl 100 with no bless ;C should lose like 3.

Last edited:
WOWWWWWWWWWWW IMBA LAGG
im online on my char, but im banned ;>

2dv1pcj.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back