• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden][8.53] Libera Server 'Real Tibia Map' worth a look!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Todo List:
Fix parcel (done)
Sending to Carlin not working
Rune NPC to Darashia (done)
Oracle give rod/wands and basic equipment depending on vocation

please, if you find bug.. don't mind posting it ;)

Join the server! It needs more players (y). We guaranty long play time! We are constantly upgrading server and fixing bugs!!!!

also, when i choosed thais as resistance but on site it says carlin.. please check it out.

Enriel another bug.
But not on your server, but here on otland!

On your signature there is the following text: "Libera soon online!", you should change that. And also you should change that if you click on the picture bellow, that you automaticly goes to your homepage ;).

~Sentielo

Will be done :), what about when dying, do you get to carlin or thais?

my friend died. choosed thais as resistance, he came to carlin*<(edit). lol ;p easy to fix i guess. good luck.

Last edited:
Seriously, you close and open your serve everyweek, money making?

seriously, you don't know shit, retard? Non of my project was to make money, all of them for fun except this one that is now very serious :p

I see it. I've seen your server closing, reset and be back again with shop, Who is the retard? I think you.

you've seen it? ok :ninja::ninja:, so if I make a restart once I can't open new server with a team???? tard pls

yeah, fix the lags (it making people stop play.) and lower the level req on donate items cuz you have paid for them ;)

I love this server, community is soo great! One problem.. The lag..but as he say " hopefuly " it's going to be fix...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back